I think we draft Walker in the 5th or 6th

Seeing Walker on BB.com along with Leonard and Lynch I think we are being introduced to our 2 rb and I like it. He has great hands and elusiveness but better yet, he knows how to hit a hole. He fit perfectly in a system where the other back is a breuiser like A-Train :w00t:

If we only obtain one rb in the draft this year, and it's walker, i'll eat my own feces.

Im saving this post because if that happens I will be deeply depressed. But now if it happens I will instead come away deeply disturbed if not entertained.

and can ND fans please stop pimping darius walker. Its uncalled for, hes a glorified shaud williams.

I'm an Irish fan to the core, but I don't really want Walker in a Bills uni either if the price is a 5th round pick. Now, if he's on the board in the 6th or 7th round when we got our needs filled(I mean have already selected a TRUE potential starter at RB and filled our other glaring needs), then yes I would select him. But I don't really see him ever being a starting RB in the NFL, for anyone. I'm not a psychic either, so I hope he can prove me wrong. Thing is he doesn't really have great speed or acceleration, but he is a very shifty guy with good hands. He's a situational "3rd Down RB" at best. He's not a guy who gains alot of yards out of power sets either. Most of his yardage came on draws and delays where the offense had the defense spread all over the field. And it doesn't hurt when that offense consists of Brady Quinn, Jeff Samardzija, Rhema McKnight, David Grimes, and John Carlson. We'll see, but I wouldn't waste a 5th rounder on him. Oh, and about his football helmet being set up so high? All you have to do is see the guy without a helmet on to realize he has a head like E.T. :w00t: