Allrighty -- in an effort to post something actually new...

Bills opponents this year...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. ...clicking x = we win - you can click more than one:).

• Pats - Home
    • Pats - Away
    • Jets - Home
    • Jets - Away
    • Miami - Home
    • Miami - Away
    • Ravens - Home
    • Bengals - Home
    • Broncos - Home
    • Cowboys - Home
    • Giants - Home
    • Browns - Away
    • Steelers - Away
    • Jags - Away
    • Eagles - Away
    • Redskins - Away

It's not going to work out how you really want it to.

Yeah but it beats the crap out of one more(insert player here) post. I just wanna see the gross numbers. I can always do my own %s at the end. Edit: On the other hand, if SDS was to let me slip in some javascript....

How does anybody get 10-6 with a LB trio of Ellison, Crowell and Coy Wire, Youboty starting at CB and A-Train at RB? I have no doubt that some of these positions will be upgraded come the start of the season, but as of today this team would be fortunate to win 6-7 games.

How does anybody get 10-6 with a LB trio of Ellison, Crowell and Coy Wire, Youboty starting at CB and A-Train at RB? I have no doubt that some of these positions will be upgraded come the start of the season, but as of today this team would be fortunate to win 6-7 games.

That's exactly why I posted this - I wanted to see what people actually thought, even with the things you mentioned.

I picked us to be 8-8 also. Beating the the Pats (1), Jets (1), Fins (Both), Ravens, Giants, Browns, and Skins. I think we'll have a hit put out on McGahee for the Baltimore game or a $10,000 incentive for anyone who puts the dude out of the game. And the $10,000 will be donated by fans who drop money in a collection plate coming into the stadium with a 0:) on their faces

You've been around for quite awhile. I trust you are aware the season doesn't start until September, There are still FA deals to be made (perhaps) a draft (most assuredly) and plenty of action during training camp when players are let go and others are picked up.

You describe the team as it is today, I picked on the team as I imagine it WILL be, come September.

I picked us to be 8-8 also. Beating the the Pats (1), Jets (1), Fins (Both), Ravens, Giants, Browns, and Skins. I think we'll have a hit put out on McGahee for the Baltimore game or a $10,000 incentive for anyone who puts the dude out of the game. And the $10,000 will be donated by fans who drop money in a collection plate coming into the stadium with a 0:) on their faces

Same thing except have us losing both to the Pats, losing to the Ravens, and beating the Bengals and Cowboys.

You've been around for quite awhile. I trust you are aware the season doesn't start until September, There are still FA deals to be made (perhaps) a draft (most assuredly) and plenty of action during training camp when players are let go and others are picked up.

You describe the team as it is today, I picked on the team as I imagine it WILL be, come September.

Unfortunately, the poll wants to know what you would think "if we started playing the season today."

Unfortunately, the poll wants to know what you would think "if we started playing the season today."

Well, then, I'm clearly an idiot! 0:)

But, now I don't like the poll so much. ;)

Results after 18 votes:

Pats - Home 12.00 66.67%

Pats - Away 2.00 11.11%

Jets - Home 17.00 94.44%

Jets - Away 8.00 44.44%

Miami - Home 17.00 94.44%

Miami - Away 16.00 88.89%

Ravens - Home 7.00 38.89%

Bengals - Home 10.00 55.56%

Broncos - Home 0.00 0.00%

Cowboys - Home 15.00 83.33%

Giants - Home 16.00 88.89%

Browns - Away 17.00 94.44%

Steelers - Away 0.00 0.00%

Jags - Away 8.00 44.44%

Eagles - Away 4.00 22.22%

Redskins - Away 15.00 83.33%

Sorry if it looks like crap - I'm gonna figure out some code for the the next one.