The greatest thread in the

First - i need to go to FSU

Second - if these are his friends, i need to be friends with him

Third - why in the name of God is there a picture of a toddler after every picture?

I think thats the guys signature picture or Michael Jackson is posting those pictures?

Not that I ever doubted this fact, but it is good to know that as a man, I will ALWAYS, in EVERY situation, be smarter than a woman. No matter what, men have that going for them.

With that said, I don't know where we'd be without hot, dumb, possibly drunk girls in their sexual prime.

Meh, I don't see whats the big deal, I'm sure you could get the same pics scrolling through Myspace/facebook

Let me know when one of those girls is looking for me for sex, then i'm interested, right now they're just non-nude "wanna-be skanky" college girls I will probably never meet.

I find it more disturbing to scroll through the post and see a toddler after ever pic. Yet more proof I'm gald this site doesn't have Sig. pics. Let me know when the pics start showing more then just underwear

Having banged half of the ass in that thread I can honestly say that it's no big deal.

Ha, I wish.

Seriously, love how the pictures alternate like this:

3 hot chicks

tarded kid

2 chicks making out

tarded kid

slutty lingerie

tarded kid

4 bikini babes

tarded kid

laughed my ass off, after every beautiful photo was that train wreck of a kid.

Oh, bull. You're a PhD candidate doing lab work. Closest you get to any of that is yeast cultures in a petri dish.

i see it on a daily basis. its amazing how many friggin stupid sorority girls cant find the building their class is in, even though theres 3 weeks left in the semester.

Not that I ever doubted this fact, but it is good to know that as a man, I will ALWAYS, in EVERY situation, be smarter than a woman. No matter what, men have that going for them.

Ron Burgundy: I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Veronica Corningstone: I will have you know that I have more talent and more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire body, sir.

Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.

i see it on a daily basis. its amazing how many friggin stupid sorority girls cant find the building their class is in, even though theres 3 weeks left in the semester.

Back in Virginia Tech we had a name for girls like these:

Sorostitutes.

Y'all just remember that thread when your daughters reach college age. Then you won't have to wonder what they're doing with their "study time".