DOes anyone find ieatcrayonz funny anymore?

taterhill

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<:blink: :blink: :blink::w00t:

I'll guess: a trash talking Devils fan who only comes out when he is winning?

Only comes out when he's winning? I guess I've been out for like 10 years, huh?

And no, not out of the closet. <_<

Sometimes I cry

Sometimes I fly like a bird

-Boz Scaggs

Wow. What a great Boz Scaggs reference. Kudos, Dean.

And Tater, while I know how much you like to stand in judgement of what the world should consider funny, before you bust the nuts of Crayonz, you should take a little trip down Taterhill Memory Lane. Was it really funny when you started a thread titled "What is your Social Security Number," only to ask people for the PIN numbers? What is funny when you started a thread just because you had Chaivatta's chicken for lunch? Or maybe your thread titled "Ieatcrayonz Sucks" was the real rib-tickler after garnering three entire responses.

Where am I going with this?

Simple. You are clearly Ieatcrayonz. You must be because you're the only one who seems to find his humor just as stupid as your own.

Yeah, I know. I'm predictable. Maybe you'll insert a "yawn" here, cuz that's always good for a yuck or two.

Just ignore yourself and Crayonz may actually go away.

But for the love of god, stop policing humor. You are the last person who should be doing that.

You know the funny thing about crayonz is? He is actually gay and married, living in Canada with his lover and 10 cats.

Ah, your Canadian counterpart. <_<

Wow. What a great Boz Scaggs reference. Kudos, Dean.

And Tater, while I know how much you like to stand in judgement of what the world should consider funny, before you bust the nuts of Crayonz, you should take a little trip down Taterhill Memory Lane. Was it really funny when you started a thread titled "What is your Social Security Number," only to ask people for the PIN numbers? What is funny when you started a thread just because you had Chaivatta's chicken for lunch? Or maybe your thread titled "Ieatcrayonz Sucks" was the real rib-tickler after garnering three entire responses.

Where am I going with this?

Simple. You are clearly Ieatcrayonz. You must be because you're the only one who seems to find his humor just as stupid as your own.

Yeah, I know. I'm predictable. Maybe you'll insert a "yawn" here, cuz that's always good for a yuck or two.

Just ignore yourself and Crayonz may actually go away.

But for the love of god, stop policing humor. You are the last person who should be doing that.

question of the day...If a douchebag on the West Coast attempts to be funny...does anyone laugh? btw..I know I am stupid and an idiot..I have never claimed to not be...also, thanks for bringing up the Chiavettas, I may have to make a little for lunch...mmmmmmmmmm

question of the day...If a douchebag on the West Coast attempts to be funny...does anyone laugh?

No, I'm pretty sure every is busy laughing about that creative and insightful thread about your offer from a Romanian national to make $6M. You know, because no one has EVER seen or posted anything on THAT scam before. It was downright hysterical. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I'm not sure where you come up with this stuff, but being the humor police and all, you probably have the inside track on all the new stuff. We all look forward to your next witty thread. I might suggest you do something involving pots, kettles and the color black.

I'm not sure where you come up with this stuff, but being the humor police and all, you probably have the inside track on all the new stuff. We all look forward to your next witty thread. I might suggest you do something involving pots, kettles and the color black.

Sorry to step in, but Kelly the Fair and Balanced currently holds the title of Humor Police Captain, I believe this was decided 2-3 years ago.