Rachel Nichols.....looks like she is dirty...

How creepy is it that you guys are watching basic cable and jacking it to the reporters?

Not as creepy as you typing (with one hand, no doubt) it on TSW.

I need to take a shower.

How creepy is it that you guys are watching basic cable and jacking it to the reporters?

I need to take a shower.

I just got on.....but....post of the day?

I need to take a shower.

I don't want to watch basic cable that much,

but there are just no HQ pics of Lynn Doyle to be found on-line. :rolleyes:

I need to take a shower.

And how creepy is it that they'd do it without having the decency to post a link.

and I like that about her... :rolleyes:

Just as an FYI, she had that rep when she was a beat reporter for the Washington Post. Not dirty per se, lets just say it was not an odd occurance to see "feeling no pain' and hanging with those she covered out and about at 1.00AM. Heard a lot o stories, none of them confirmed however. I do believe the Washigtonian did a piece on the Post watch section that was one of the main reasons she bolted for ESPN, ole Georger Soloman didn't exactly see eye to eye with her on how a journalist should be fraternizing with the fellas she covered

Just as an FYI, she had that rep when she was a beat reporter for the Washington Post. Not dirty per se, lets just say it was not an odd occurance to see "feeling no pain' and hanging with those she covered out and about at 1.00AM. Heard a lot o stories, none of them confirmed however. I do believe the Washigtonian did a piece on the Post watch section that was one of the main reasons she bolted for ESPN, ole Georger Soloman didn't exactly see eye to eye with her on how a journalist should be fraternizing with the fellas she covered
I knew a guy that interned at WGR back in the 70's, and he said that Sheila Murphy was always good for some nice down-blouse shots while off-air at the station. :rolleyes:

The boyish charms of smokinandjokin + alcohol = The dirtiest little daddy's girl you can imagine

What, no rohypnol? (if only darrell russell weren't dead it would be a great place for "insert darrell russell comment here")

I have looked everywhere I can find only the 3 generic pictures of rachel... tons of that actress girl who I am vastly uninterested in... What an elusive women......Somebody please find some dirt. If i can find Rachel Ray photos worth posting then there must be Rachel Nichols somewhere