Where will Bledsoe be….?

fbzh2

What is your best guess for where Bledsoe will be at the start of the season?

Will he get off his ego trip and realize that he is at best only a backup? Is there a team out there that is stupid enough, or desperate enough, to even let him compete for a starter job?

I think he retires, because I don’t think he will ever accept the fact that he is no longer a starter…….

Some might suggest a water-boy……..your thoughts….?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Minnesota because they need some insurance and they do have a pretty good OL...at least better than what we provided here.

Doubt it. They have Tavares Jackson that they invested a 2nd rounder in.

I see him either in Oakland or possibly even Cleveland if they don't have faith in Frye.

From what I can see there seems to be little interest in him. I just wonder if it is because he still thinks he is a starter and is unwilling, at this time, to accept anything less.

He should pick out the team with the best offensive line and pay them for him to be their QB and see if he can raise his stock. That way he can hire Drew R as his agent and convince some no brain GM to take yet another chance on him the following year.

Did the Raiders get a QB yet ? If not, maybe that's where he goes.

I was thinking that he would really fit in well there with Al Davis and the love of the deep ball.

BUT..........if the Raiders plan on taking Jamarcus Russell I don't think Drew will want to be there either. Remember Drew wanted to the cowboys to release him not the other way around. Drew really wants a shot at a starting gig somewhere. I just don't see any suitors really that have a huge need for starter right away. I said Cleveland earlier but Frye still could be an option there and they could take Brady Quinn.

I think Drew just needs to face the facts. An older QB like him with limited mobility are just not a hot commodity right now. He has the arm. But the head and feet just are not there anymore.

From what I can see there seems to be little interest in him. I just wonder if it is because he still thinks he is a starter and is unwilling, at this time, to accept anything less.

It's more likely because he sucks.

I think the Argos make a play for him, I hear Drew loves Toronto.

I was thinking that he would really fit in well there with Al Davis and the love of the deep ball.

BUT..........if the Raiders plan on taking Jamarcus Russell I don't think Drew will want to be there either. Remember Drew wanted to the cowboys to release him not the other way around. Drew really wants a shot at a starting gig somewhere. I just don't see any suitors really that have a huge need for starter right away. I said Cleveland earlier but Frye still could be an option there and they could take Brady Quinn.

I think Drew just needs to face the facts. An older QB like him with limited mobility are just not a hot commodity right now. He has the arm. But the head and feet just are not there anymore.

My thoughts as well. I don’t think he has accepted reality yet and will retire unless he has a change in his perception of the situation.

What is your best guess for where Bledsoe will be at the start of the season?

Will he get off his ego trip and realize that he is at best only a backup? Is there a team out there that is stupid enough, or desperate enough, to even let him compete for a starter job?

I think he retires, because I don’t think he will ever accept the fact that he is no longer a starter…….

Some might suggest a water-boy……..your thoughts….?

IF he wants to be a back up then I feel it be with Giants backing up Eli. As it would reunite him with Gilbride as his offensive coordinator and reunite him with his former QB coach Chris Palmer. That said I suspect he'll just hang things up as you said he won't accept he's no longer a starter.