The Poojer

let the belichick hate begin..... <_<:D

dude smells bad, he a oughta take a shower

and lose the disgusting hoodie

and grow a personalty

matter of fact i hope he steps in a pothole on the way to work today and severely sprains his ankle

we hates him

we hates his team

we hates his mistress

we reserve the most hatred for his qb

and his lb teddie

i am a bit surprised by some here, I started this thread about a minute after they showed Belichek in attendance at the NCAA game last nite, I thought for sure people would start spewing venom after he was shown....you guys are losing it.....

i am a bit surprised by some here, I started this thread about a minute after they showed Belichek in attendance at the NCAA game last nite, I thought for sure people would start spewing venom after he was shown....you guys are losing it.....

P O S

Shows up at a tourney game in a suit! Their soon to be thugs are better than our thugs?

Belicheck was driving down a main street that I was trying to turn right onto. He turned right into the plaza I was pulling out of, but he did not use his turn signal. This caused me to hesitate in turning right because I could not assume that he was going to turn before passing in front of me. This caused me to be late to the movie I was going to and I missed the opening credits.

When I was trying to sell my car, I hung up a notice about it at the laundromat. Belichek came by and, instead of just taking one of the little tabs at the bottom with the info on it, took the whole sheet so no one else could call me about it. Then Belicheck left a message on my machine but mumbled when he said his own phone number, so I couldn't call him back.

Also, while Belichek was at the laundromat, he opened and closed all the dryer doors without re-pressing the start button, so everybody's clothes were still wet when they came back to get them.