This guy puts us all to shame

Lier! You ARE Pinto R. Rich Ron.

No sir. I've never met Pinto Ron.

However, I have met and hung out w/ Kenny numerous times, here in Baltimore, in Buffalo (natch), and in San Antonio for the relocated Saints game (w/ Aussie, Lori, Jay Rubeo and a few others also).

No sir. I've never met Pinto Ron.

However, I have met and hung out w/ Kenny numerous times, here in Baltimore, in Buffalo (natch), and in San Antonio for the relocated Saints game (w/ Aussie, Lori, Jay Rubeo and a few others also).

and We did all have a garbage plate together :thumbsup:

does anyone know this guy? Talk about devotion!! :thumbsup:

Extreme Bills Fan Pinto Ron by NFL Network

I met him the day before the 2004 Draft at Madison Square Garden. I was meeting up with Mark Vader, from this site, as we are both from the West Coast. Getting tickets was a mess (they handed out wristbands at about 1:00 A.M. I was fortunate to be out and about or I wouldn't have been able to get in to the draft at all.

Mark and Ken weren't aware that my son and I had already received our wristbands and they went way out of they're way to come to my hotel at about 2:30 in the morning to inform of the fiasco taking place at MSG. I really appreciated both of them going out of their way to try and prevent , what for me and my son, would have been a real tragedy.

Both Kenny and Mark are great guys as anyone who has tailgated with them will attest !!

I met him the day before the 2004 Draft at Madison Square Garden. I was meeting up with Mark Vader, from this site, as we are both from the West Coast. Getting tickets was a mess (they handed out wristbands at about 1:00 A.M. I was fortunate to be out and about or I wouldn't have been able to get in to the draft at all.

Mark and Ken weren't aware that my son and I had already received our wristbands and they went way out of they're way to come to my hotel at about 2:30 in the morning to inform of the fiasco taking place at MSG. I really appreciated both of them going out of their way to try and prevent , what for me and my son, would have been a real tragedy.

Both Kenny and Mark are great guys as anyone who has tailgated with them will attest !!

That draft was a pain in the ass trying to get tickets to. The wait that night was ridiculous and then yo had to sleep with the !@#$ing wrist band on. All and all, a good draft, but christ that wait was enough for one to murder that rent a cop the next morning when they forced us to wait in that old sh------- hallway.

Rather interesting that another poster from the site was actually there.

I have partied with him in Phoenix, SF, Oakland (x2) and San Diego (x2). He does take the bowling ball to road games. We had Raiders fans doing shots with us!