Posluszny's nickname is POZ!!!!!

If the Bills draft a guy who is barely in the top 25 with the 12 th pick it will certainly bring back great memories of Jeff Burris and John Fina. Those guys were chosen well before their time and played like guys who were picked at least a round too early.

What exactly is a "high character" guy, anyway ? Give me a great football player and let the high character guy date my daughter.

I sure hope the team doesn't get so focused on some guy like they did with Burris and Fina and let far superior players go by. Even if he did play in the "rugged" :thumbsup:, "fast-paced" :lol: BiG 10.

If the Bills draft a guy who is barely in the top 25 with the 12 th pick it will certainly bring back great memories of Jeff Burris and John Fina. Those guys were chosen well before their time and played like guys who were picked at least a round too early.

What exactly is a "high character" guy, anyway ? Give me a great football player and let the high character guy date my daughter.

I sure hope the team doesn't get so focused on some guy like they did with Burris and Fina and let far superior players go by. Even if he did play in the "rugged" :thumbsup:, "fast-paced" :lol: BiG 10.

My recollection is Burris played very well for us, Am I mistaken?

No. not saying he was a bust. He was okay. Just not first round material. Sorry if that was misunderstood. Just saying let's pick the 12th best guy or better. Nothing more to be insinuated.

My proposal for a nickname for him is The supPOSitory.

We can have slogans like He gets to the bottom of things.

My proposal for a nickname for him is The supPOSitory.

We can have slogans like He gets to the bottom of things.

Did you take funny pills, today PG? You are on quite the roll, humor wise, today.