patrick willis on gr55

this guy is a class deal,, he actually called jeremy white ,"sir"..humble ,forthright, willing..

I have never seen anything to indicate that Willis is not a really great kid who struggled through adversity that few of us could ever imagine.

At this point, there is not 1 player who I would rather see us draft, except of course Calvin Johnson. :lol:

Sounds like a choir boy. Is that whatt you want at MLB, or, would you prefer someone who would like to rip a guys heads off and spit down his neck?

I'd rather have a guy who will take your head off, give some time to charity, not take for granted what he has, and embrace the fans. That is what you get with Willis.

Sounds like a choir boy. Is that whatt you want at MLB, or, would you prefer someone who would like to rip a guys heads off and spit down his neck?

Mike Singletary seemed like a pretty nice guy off the field. Polite, respectful and very cordial. At least that's what I recall.

i commented about willis a few weeks ago, suggesting that he's not the kind of linebacker that would fit the T2. That's because everything I'd read about him put him inside in a 34 with a 40 of approx. 4.6. to 4.7, which ain't T2 speed for ILBs. Goes to show you have to be careful what you read out there. Sheesh. So he ran a 4.4 at his size? The only question I'd have then is, how flexible is he in the hips/change of direction and his coverage skills? The guy the Bills are going to draft to play MLB is going to have to have to be smart, fast, quick, and have coverage skills.

i commented about willis a few weeks ago, suggesting that he's not the kind of linebacker that would fit the T2. That's because everything I'd read about him put him inside in a 34 with a 40 of approx. 4.6. to 4.7, which ain't T2 speed for ILBs. Goes to show you have to be careful what you read out there. Sheesh. So he ran a 4.4 at his size? The only question I'd have then is, how flexible is he in the hips/change of direction and his coverage skills? The guy the Bills are going to draft to play MLB is going to have to have to be smart, fast, quick, and have coverage skills.

yeah- you really need to use more than Mel Kiper and 1 all-star game for your analysis.

yeah- you really need to use more than Mel Kiper and 1 all-star game for your analysis.

Mel Kiper is little more than a mouthpiece for every amateur mock draft on the Web, compiled in verbal format, using 10 draft cliches per minute. And a nice tie.

He is so comparable to Demeco Ryans that it's not even funny.

Did DR have a rough background or do you think they are just similar players, because at the point, Willis is a far better pro prospect than Ryans was a year ago. Now, Ryans has proven himself in the NFL, a minor detail.

My vote goes to head-ripper. Ray Lewis of course beingt he king of the head hunters. WHen i was in college and my buddies and I all played madden 2002 we used to call LaVar Arrington "the rapist". Has anyone else ever made up nicknames for star players?

The only question I'd have then is, how flexible is he in the hips/change of direction

Harriet?

Diane?

Lana?

Annie?

Jan?

Anne Marie?

Anyone?

Someone has to be willing to take one for the team. Brandon brings up a valid point, and we gots ta know.

Wasn't London Fletcher known for being one of the most spiritual and religious players in the NFL? He fared pretty well at MLB. Its who they are on the field that really matters.

Just when you thought you'd read the dumbest thing you could ever read on TSW...

:blink:;):lol: