whos up for a laugh?

sitting at dinner my 17 year old daughter of all people brought up "WILLIS"..Now she is one to speak up and say things that have a tendency to make you choke from laughter usually during the process of swallowing a mouthful of food..

well she cam up with a way to let MR.MCGAHEE know what she thinks of him..HER SUGGESTION WAS TO MAIL ONE OF HER OLD DOLLS ,to him, WITH A NOTE ATTACHED SAYING ..WHO'S MY DADDY ??? LOL .. enclose his picture or jersey...

she wants to get her entire "cheerleading team (by the way they won national championship) to do it .. then she suggestted having as many BILLS fans as possible to do it.... could you imagine a thousand packages hitting his mail or the ravens offices at same same time...

she might be on to something... she s checking out shipping costs now..

sitting at dinner my 17 year old daughter of all people brought up "WILLIS"..Now she is one to speak up and say things that have a tendency to make you choke from laughter usually during the process of swallowing a mouthful of food..

well she cam up with a way to let MR.MCGAHEE know what she thinks of him..HER SUGGESTION WAS TO MAIL ONE OF HER OLD DOLLS ,to him, WITH A NOTE ATTACHED SAYING ..WHO'S MY DADDY ??? LOL .. enclose his picture or jersey...

she wants to get her entire "cheerleading team (by the way they won national championship) to do it .. then she suggestted having as many BILLS fans as possible to do it.... could you imagine a thousand packages hitting his mail or the ravens offices at same same time...

Listen dad...your story is indeed very funny, and your daughter came up with a very creative idea.

But, NEVER tell this crowd that you have a 17 year old daughter, and for the love of God don't let on that she's a cheerleader. Lock your doors and turn off the phone now.

Shipping costs? Send 'em COD. :nana:

I'd be interested in helping your 17 year old cheerleading daughter with this great plan. Please PM me contact info when she turns 18.... :nana:

Listen dad...your story is indeed very funny, and your daughter came up with a very creative idea.

But, NEVER tell this crowd that you have a 17 year old daughter, and for the love of God don't let on that she's a cheerleader. Lock your doors and turn off the phone now.

Hes right.

It is funny.

And you should probobly keep that thing about your daughter down, or at least make it sound like she's about to join a convent. Something.....anything is better than national championship winning cheerleader.

I can see the nightmares abound now....one day you get one the message board.....but noone is posting....theyve all left their computers, you're front door is under attack!!!!

Also, we try to avoid using the term, "the mouths of children" on this board, they can send certain members of the board into a pedophilic frenzy.

i have no worries ,,her little brother is watching out for her he competes in powrlifting he's 6'1 200 her older brother teaches martial arts ..her sister dates a sheriff and daddy is a marine ,,now that all being said her mother would kill ya,,

i have no worries ,,her little brother is watching out for her he competes in powrlifting he's 6'1 200 her older brother teaches martial arts ..her sister dates a sheriff and daddy is a marine ,,now that all being said her mother would kill ya,,

Where are you stationed?

now that all being said her mother would kill ya

;):lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a similar family and the same is true about my sister - after all is said and done it's my mom who would simply kill ya.

Great idea by your daughter btw, I will check to see if my sister has any old dolls she doesn't want.

Plus she's a Bills fan (and a clever one at that)! I'll start the bidding at $100 for her phone number.

Now this powerlifting guy, can he dodge bullets? and the sheriff, by any chance is he Dangle from Reno 911? You being the daddy, are you overseas? The mother, now I know I can't really get past mother's as they are immortal. But I got close.