Brown says we are most interested in M. Turner

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown really didn't say anything.

The PFW guy he's quoting is almost certainly speculating. All he does is repeat the names of the three teams that the person asked about.

But the PFW guy almost makes it sound credible by starting out saying that he just called Turner's agent....but got his voice mail. Then threw out the names of three teams that really need an RB.

Personally, I'd love to see these talks heat up ASAP...if only for the reason that I'm bored today.

Bullshiiit! If we trade our number 1 for a backup runnng back I will be sick. Now if we trade positions with SD and give up a 3rd that would be ok. As lomg as we get a solid LB

Truthfully I would have difficulty in trading down that far in round 1 in this scenario. If that's what it takes I would rather see Marv pass.

Bullshiiit! If we trade our number 1 for a backup runnng back I will be sick. Now if we trade positions with SD and give up a 3rd that would be ok. As lomg as we get a solid LB

if we trade spots in the first round, they should give us some picks

He's a backup because the best running back in the league is on the team, otherwise he would be starting. But I do feel that a number 1 pick is too high of a draft pick to give up for Turner.

Michael Turner IMO is a beast and can step right in with the Bills and be a 1200 yard, 10 TD back....I bet a 2nd rounder and maybe a 4th can get it done.

1st off: No way Marv's trades a 1st round pick for a RB - and a backup RB at that - on the last year of his contract. No way

2nd off: VERY low chance Marv's trades a 2nd round pick for a RB - and a backup RB at that - on the last year of his contract

Maybe a third and something else.

I betcha Marv is offering a 4th or a 5th.

He's a backup because the best running back in the league is on the team, otherwise he would be starting. But I do feel that a number 1 pick is too high of a draft pick to give up for Turner.

How about for a swap of our 1st round picks? That would allow the Chargers to move up and get someone they have targeted

I'm definitely cool with all the moves we've made so far in free agency....But if we trade our first round pick for Turner, who does have a lot of potential, it would be a mistake...

If we can package a 2nd and a 3rd let's roll with it.

How about for a swap of our 1st round picks? That would allow the Chargers to move up and get someone they have targeted

I think we're giving up too much in that scenario. Id rather pick at 12 and then have to wait until the third