Official "Thanks, Takeo" thread

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me deeply that TKO is no longer here. Best linebacker we've had in a long time imo. The energy he brought to the game reminded me of wwe or ufc . He had an awesome talent for the game of football and I think still will soon be back on top. Excellent pick up fo the eagles, sad day for Buffalo. Clements was inevitable , fletch was hard, spikes is plain retarded.

Thank you for the intesnity you brought to us Takeo....you are true warrior and I am sad to see you go.

You know it sad to say but when I saw Takeo smack the ground when he went down 2 years ago I just had this eary feeling that he was done. I hope he proves me wrong and the bills were smart to trade him out of the AFC in case he does make a good recovery.

Takeo....you were a class act. Good luck with the Eagles

Anyways, I will miss Takeo and London, there was never a question that either of them played as hard as they could for us every sunday and would always work to improve our team. Best of luck to both of them.

Kelly Holcomb, thanks for being that guy, the guy who had to come in second place, the guy who was getting a chance to win, but like every side character in a racing moving, we knew you wouldn't. Take care.

Sad to see him go....yet think it's good trade. Thanks for the smiles after your karate frenzies.

Sucks that injury had to take away our emotional leader for so long.

The jury is still out on the trade although I am mostly positive about it. To TKO :(

Crunchy!

He was an animal before the injury. Nothing but respect for the guy.

It's all Donahoe's fault, he let Rusty Jones walk to Chicago. I think that helped them a little eh.

As for Takeo, I'm not going to remember the injured guy, i'll remember the Takeo Spikes who helped kick the sh-- out of the Patriots in the 31-0 shutout game, and the guy who was always a force to be dealt with.

To Takeo... :(

TKO....won of the best we had, but too bad FAgency didn't cement you here with us. Kinda reminds me of when we had Chris Spielman...all LB, all CLASS...too little time...

These guys fit Buffalo to a tee...

Thank you Mr. Spikes :(

You were a good player and you got paid well for it, but good riddance and good luck with the Eagles. The Bills are a new team and you were not happy with the decisions being made. It is best for everyone that you move on. We’ve had enough of locker room lawyers, malcontents, and players who think they know more than the coaches and management.

With the Eagles you can be back to the environment you are so comfortable with. You and your fellow inmates can continue to show Andy Reid and the Eagle fans how to lose championship games and Super Bowls.

Enjoy your stay, if you ask, I am sure you can have TO’s old locker.

:(

TKO... I will miss your enthusiasm for the game. I wish you hadn't been traded. I will honor you by wearing your jersey to every Bill's game I attend this year. Good Luck to you in Philly...

I will always remember the charge and excitement TKO generated when he came through the tunnel. He was a ferocious player and leader and will definitely be missed. He was also a "class" person which is sometimes a rare commodity in the NFL these days. Good luck on your future with Phily and wishing you make the playoffs. You deserve it.

But that's exactly it. Spikes was a warrior and a great person and a very good player but even in his healthy prime he never took any games over himself. He was a very good player, and I hope he continues to be in Philly. He deserves the respect he gets and I hope he's happy there. But again, it's about SYSTEMS. And We just got Darwin Walker for a guy who simply was not a good fit in the T2. Had the Bills waited, they'd have had to deal him for much less.

He covered a lot of ground. And that allowed other players to do better.