The Broncos are shopping ILB Al Wilson.

The Eagles, Lions and Redskins (before they signed Fletcher) have also reportedly have been involved in talks concerning Wilson. I'm surprised Buffalo hasn't been mentioned. Marv must really have a plan or feels the lack of need at the LB position to not put out feelers for a proven ILB. This actually makes me feel better seeing that the Bills are not in a panic mode.

The Eagles, Lions and Redskins (before they signed Fletcher) have also reportedly have been involved in talks concerning Wilson. I'm surprised Buffalo hasn't been mentioned. Marv must really have a plan or feels the lack of need at the LB position to not put out feelers for a proven ILB. This actually makes me feel better seeing that the Bills are not in a panick mode.

panic*

First we have a blogger who has talks that are apparently heating up with Buffalo, and now we have an actual Buffalo News reporter Al Wilson playing ILB.

I know he seems like a big guy but I don't know if I like him at ILB vs sports reporter.

First we have a blogger who has talks that are apparently heating up with Buffalo, and now we have an actual Buffalo News reporter Al Wilson playing ILB.

I know he seems like a big guy but I don't know if I like him at ILB vs sports reporter.

he played the mike in denver .... ??

Broncos | Wilson deal reportedly dead

Fri, 23 Mar 2007 15:09:44 -0700

Ralph Vacchiano, of the New York Daily News, reports talks of a trade between the Denver Broncos and the New York Giants for Broncos LB Al Wilson have broken off because Wilson failed a physical given by the Giants.

Linky Thingy for those demanding such things.

Nanker Public Service Essence Posting for those too lazy to click the linky:

"A deal with the New York Giants appeared imminent Friday when Wilson visited the team's facility for a physical - ordinarily the final phase of any trade. However, the examination on the middle linebacker raised concerns to the point that any deal involving Wilson is currently in limbo.

An eight-year veteran and five-time Pro Bowl selection, Wilson, who turns 30 in June, suffered neck and thumb injuries this past season.

Several New York media outlets are reporting the Wilson deal to the Giants is dead, but the Broncos may be trying to rework a contingency deal, either with New York or other teams."

Linky Thingy for those demanding such things.

Nanker Public Service Essence Posting for those too lazy to click the linky:

"A deal with the New York Giants appeared imminent Friday when Wilson visited the team's facility for a physical - ordinarily the final phase of any trade. However, the examination on the middle linebacker raised concerns to the point that any deal involving Wilson is currently in limbo.

An eight-year veteran and five-time Pro Bowl selection, Wilson, who turns 30 in June, suffered neck and thumb injuries this past season.

Several New York media outlets are reporting the Wilson deal to the Giants is dead, but the Broncos may be trying to rework a contingency deal, either with New York or other teams."

SportsCenter just reported that he FAILED his physical and the deal is off. At least that's what I THINK I heard.