I wonder what kind of "change" . . . .

Peter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean other countries that were against the invasion of Iraq, and wouldn't aid Bush, might actually be willing to aid Kerry in Iraq? Whodathunkit?! <_<

Honestly, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this regard, I believe there will be a lot of countries that Bush has managed to alienate that will be more than happy to renew their allegience with the US on November 3rd when everybody wakes up to a new president. Kerry will have his work cut out for him tho', there's a lot of Bush damage to undo.

You mean other countries that were against the invasion of Iraq, and wouldn't aid Bush, might actually be willing to aid Kerry in Iraq?  Whodathunkit?!  <_< 

Honestly,  and I'm sure I'm not alone in this regard, I believe there will be a lot of countries that Bush has managed to alienate that will be more than happy to renew their allegience with the US on November 3rd when everybody wakes up to a new president.  Kerry will have his work cut out for him tho', there's a lot of Bush damage to undo.

67464[/snapback]

Of course, if you actually read the article, you will see that Germany (through NATO) is already helping out in Iraq. By why let a little thing like that get in the way of your stupidity.

Are you related to blzrul? The two of you seem to have the same mentality, which is that you think that everyone else is just as dumb and will believe anything if it is said often enough.

Keep trying, sweetie. One of these days you might actually be able to analyze the information in front of you, and draw intelligent conclusions instead of just repeating stupidity.

That would be pretty damn unAmerican.

67496[/snapback]

What was I thinking? People actually using intelligence to form opinions.

It seems like a foreign concept to most of the people here. They just blindly accept what their candidate, or the boob tube, tells them instead of actually thinking about the validity of the information they are receiving before forming conclusions.

It seems like a foreign concept to most of the people here. They just blindly accept what their candidate, or the boob tube, tells them instead of actually thinking about the validity of the information they are receiving before forming conclusions.

67498[/snapback]

Welcome to my little version of hell. <_<

You shouldn't be surprised, it's a disease that affects our entire society. PPP is simply a microcosm. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to my little version of hell.  <_<

You shouldn't be surprised, it's a disease that affects our entire society.  PPP is simply a microcosm.  Welcome aboard.

67502[/snapback]

What did you do to deserve this type of punishment? Who did you tick off?

My God, I would be banging my head against the wall if I were stuck moderating this group of idiots, and were forced to read this stupidity every day.

What did you do to deserve this type of punishment? Who did you tick off?

My God, I would be banging my head against the wall if I were stuck moderating this group of idiots, and were forced to read this stupidity every day.

67504[/snapback]

That job is available. Pay sucks though. Most of the good Mod's have moved to China because of outsourcing. From what I here they like the hot looking Asian Woman though. Rather than those WIDE GLIDES that live in the state of Washington that have MBA's and are political hacks. Trouble is, I cant remember her name though, sorry. <_<

That job is available. Pay sucks though. Most of the good Mod's have moved to China because of outsourcing. From what I here they like the hot looking Asian Woman though. Rather than those WIDE GLIDES that live in the state of Washington that have MBA's and are political hacks. Trouble is, I cant remember her name though, sorry. <_<

67509[/snapback]

Let me help you out: her name is Debbie.

67498[/snapback]

You see the trouble is, now that there are thousands sources of information, it's to complex to filter it. Bring back the days when Walter had all the right answers and NYT would only put out news that's fit to print.

Oh boy, the hatred that spews forth from some of you on the right is just downright comical :doh: ! Bush is on his way out, and the truth hurts dsoesn't it?

It must be killing you guys to know that Bush is falling flat on his face. Flame me all you want children, I'll be laughing at YOU on November 3rd. Gotta run, have a nice day!

Oh boy, the hatred that spews forth from some of you on the right is just downright comical  :doh: !  Bush is on his way out, and the truth hurts dsoesn't it?

It must be killing you guys to know that Bush is falling flat on his face.  Flame me all you want children, I'll be laughing at YOU on November 3rd.  Gotta run, have a nice day!

67770[/snapback]

Actually the hatred spews from both sides. It's like watching a tennis match in hell.

Also it will be interesting come November 3rd to see who are the more gracious winners and losers.

67774[/snapback]

And it will also be interesting to see if the election has to be decided by the Supreme Court again, rather than allow a routine recount for results <1% apart. :doh:

Back on topic, tho, maybe if someone other than Bush were president, those other countries would increase their involvement in the coalition rather than offering a hundred troops and a box of duct tape. Sorry to be so cynical, but it's all about the money that comes thru the contracts. Open them up a little and you'd be surprised at how many countries would then become interested in helping out in Iraq.