What happened to this board???

nemhoff

I consider my football opinions to be quite sacred. Usually I charge over $30 a month for my opinions

so when I share them freely, listen-up, because that is like free money.

Look for Marve to be bold on draft day.

Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back champ.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you and the wife still working on you know what ?? :w00t:

Ever since her promotion, she's had 'bout enough time to work, go home, sleep, and do the same thing over the next day, other than the week we went to Vegas (timing not right).

Really? Fine. With Ya. But you ought to look up all the posters you cut deeply, belittled, hurt, etc. Contact them and explain to them that it was just in jest.

Words, harsh cutting ones, calling one and all stupid - your particular speciality - matter. I suggest you stop it. You waste your smarts. Don't do that. Stop coloring your effectiveness.

It wasn't in jest. It just wasn't important. Anyone honestly hurt by anything I say probably deserves it.

Ever since her promotion, she's had 'bout enough time to work, go home, sleep, and do the same thing over the next day, other than the week we went to Vegas (timing not right).

just keep it up and you will get the hang of it . :w00t:

It never is.

I'm finding this out. Still, it sucks though. She'll be scheduled off @ 5, but won't get home until after 11pm (people call out sick, can't hire any decent help, etc.). I'll be glad once she gets a full staff @ that store and can quit working these slave hours. She's basically putting in 'bout 15 or so unpaid hours weekly @ least.

I'm finding this out. Still, it sucks though. She'll be scheduled off @ 5, but won't get home until after 11pm (people call out sick, can't hire any decent help, etc.). I'll be glad once she gets a full staff @ that store and can quit working these slave hours. She's basically putting in 'bout 15 or so unpaid hours weekly @ least.

So am I. Perils of being salaried.

it is very hard to find good help .

I need to find 2 or 3 people for this summer .

most kids to day do not want to work for $8 or $9 per hr . they want $15

What makes it even worse for her is this 'flag' system they have. If a person's application has a red 'flag', they can't even interview the person. From what she's telling me, they're getting more red flags than yellow (can interview, but still tough to hire) or green (most desirable) flags.

This happens every few years...people get comfortable with who says what and have finally gotten their ignore list to a nice steady balance and then new names start popping up asking what we think about trading a 1st and a 3rd for Michael Turner (still haven't gotten the consensus on that one....anyone?)

It will settle down and of the 300 new members that join after the season, only a few ever make more than 50 posts it seems. Things even out. In one year, JSP will still be cranky, DC Tom will have a new name, Darin will have used " :w00t: " at least 2000 times and mead will still want wine.....but GoB1LLZ07KellyMouldsReedTD348378 will most likely be long gone.

Don't worry about it....just enjoy the ride. :w00t: