As much as I hate to say it

ROCCEO

a veteran fullback.

Seems like the bills have made no effort to sign anybody whos been out there. Ovie got too much from ATL but Justin Griffith's contract wasnt that bad. If we're going to run the A-train itd be ideal to have a mashing FB.

Either we are going to use Cieslak at FB, draft one or run a lot of singleback next year(which wouldnt be bad if we had a cutback runner on our roster). Thats just how it seems to me RIGHT NOW.

Agreed I think it's Brian Leonard if they can get him . More versatile coming out of the bacfield than Damon was, if not Cieslak is the converted FB/ TE. After all the $$$ we spent if this line can't block and open holes it will be a long yaer anyway.

well its not always determined in the season on how we do in free agency, I mean last season the colts only picked up adam viniteri and won the super bowl, but had a great draft. So don't count us out just because we lost london fletcher and nate clements, i hate that every body is counting us out of having a good season because we lost those 2 guys, back to the colts again every one thought they were doomed after they lost edgerin james and had a good year on the ground.

I think we may be better off without a fullback. The last couple of years with Shelton at fullback, we really ran the ball very poorly. I like a two tight end one back set for short yardage, and three receiver, one back, one tight end as your base set. It looked like Shelton always got in the way. And in short yardage they can always use Ceislak as the fullback.

When you go three or four receiver set with a single back, it spreads out the field and allows for more space in the defense. It also makes us more unpredictable. I believe our best weapon is letting JP air it out if he is given the time. So lets put three receivers on the field as much as possible, instead of clogging things up with a plodding fullback.

I think we may be better off without a fullback. The last couple of years with Shelton at fullback, we really ran the ball very poorly. I like a two tight end one back set for short yardage, and three receiver, one back, one tight end as your base set. It looked like Shelton always got in the way. And in short yardage they can always use Ceislak as the fullback.

When you go three or four receiver set with a single back, it spreads out the field and allows for more space in the defense. It also makes us more unpredictable. I believe our best weapon is letting JP air it out if he is given the time. So lets put three receivers on the field as much as possible, instead of clogging things up with a plodding fullback.

Thatll work great actually....as long as our new line is decent.

Im not too worried. Id be less worried if we had an accomplished #2 TE, but we do have a very good QB and above average recievers(thank god for lee)

I actually would rather see them go away from a FB in the backfield and go with a 2 TE set......

and I really like our TE's.....both of them can block AND catch....they aren't marqee names but will get the job done if they dont have to cover up a weak OL......

I think the improvement of the line is going to help so many things this year........

I remember a couple years ago when the Titans decided they didn't need a FB anymore. Pretty much ruined their running game and the offense on the whole suffered.

Next offseason, FB was one of their first FA moves.

a veteran fullback.

Seems like the bills have made no effort to sign anybody whos been out there. Ovie got too much from ATL but Justin Griffith's contract wasnt that bad. If we're going to run the A-train itd be ideal to have a mashing FB.

Either we are going to use Cieslak at FB, draft one or run a lot of singleback next year(which wouldnt be bad if we had a cutback runner on our roster). Thats just how it seems to me RIGHT NOW.

I think a fullback in the mid round will help. It is possible that after June 1st we'll go after someone to get some depth.

This is a Day 2 position. Cory Redding will probably go in Round 5 (where we don't have a pick), and the Bills may pick up Jason Snelling in the 6th-7th. If they want Redding, they might have to get him in the 4th.

Agree 100%

We can draft some scrub with the extra 7th rounder we just picked up who can start at FB. No need to waste money on the FB position.

Actually, I'd even rather see them use the extra 7th on something else and grab a FB immediately after the draft who's an undrafted FA.

Yea someone smart