When am I allowed to push the panic button?

The_Real

The list of players out far exceed the ones in. We've lost significant parts of our defense with out filling any holes. No starting RB, MLB, CB or FB. We spent 75 million on Offensive linemen and have done nothing to fill the holes created via FA. Now, I know the draft hasn't come yet but my feelings are you can not fill 5 or 6 HUGE needs with the picks they have. DT, CB and RB are my biggest concerns.

Say we get Okoye in the 1st, and one of the 3 or 4 2nd round backs... Then what about MLB? Will there be value going into the third round? Value that can step in and play right now?

Or

Say we sign a FA linebacker or DT... ... ... Nevermind... I already know that isn't going to happen. :wallbash:

Anyways.. When am I allowed to start complaining?

The Real

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the second preseason game.

The list of players out far exceed the ones in. We've lost significant parts of our defense with out filling any holes. No starting RB, MLB, CB or FB. We spent 75 million on Offensive linemen and have done nothing to fill the holes created via FA. Now, I know the draft hasn't come yet but my feelings are you can not fill 5 or 6 HUGE needs with the picks they have. DT, CB and RB are my biggest concerns.

Say we get Okoye in the 1st, and one of the 3 or 4 2nd round backs... Then what about MLB? Will there be value going into the third round? Value that can step in and play right now?

Or

Say we sign a FA linebacker or DT... ... ... Nevermind... I already know that isn't going to happen. :wallbash:

Anyways.. When am I allowed to start complaining?

The Real

So... what exactly the problem here at MLB??? The current Bills depth chart has a starting MLB named Angelo Crowell. They also list Spikes and Ellison as the OLBs.

With Spikes status a little cloudy, I'd bet my house that the Bills recognize that they might be a tad thin at LB. Since neither one of us is privy to what's happening behind the scenes at OBD, why would you assume this is not being addressed?

We've lost significant parts of our defense with out filling any holes.

No starting RB, MLB, CB or FB.

Now, I know the draft hasn't come yet but my feelings are you can not fill 5 or 6 HUGE needs with the picks they have. DT, CB and RB are my biggest concerns.

When am I allowed to start complaining?

The Real

5 or 6 defensive holes?

1. MLB - Crowell may fill this spot.

2. CB - Youboty may fill this spot

3. ummmm...

You may want to check your math.

Oh, and you may start complaining at any time. Panic is optional.

If it makes you feel better, CIN has lost G Eric Steinbach, WR Kelley Washington, TE Tony Stewart, SS Kevin Kaesviharn, LB Marcus Wilkins, and cut LB Brian Simmons. And acquired nobody. :wallbash:

Don't complain today...it's the Ides of March...

On the bright side, don't they have significant numbers of players who are up for parole and will likely be out of the clink by training camp?

So... what exactly the problem here at MLB??? The current Bills depth chart has a starting MLB named Angelo Crowell. They also list Spikes and Ellison as the OLBs.

With Spikes status a little cloudy, I'd bet my house that the Bills recognize that they might be a tad thin at LB. Since neither one of us is privy to what's happening behind the scenes at OBD, why would you assume this is not being addressed?

Why would the Bills Coaching Staff and Management be coming up with a plan to address player personnel?

The list of players out far exceed the ones in. We've lost significant parts of our defense with out filling any holes.

The Real

We haven't won anything with those "significant parts" of our D. It may just be addition by subtraction.

5 or 6 defensive holes?

1. MLB - Crowell may fill this spot.

2. CB - Youboty may fill this spot

3. ummmm...

You may want to check your math.

Oh, and you may start complaining at any time. Panic is optional.

Wow that is just horrible.

1. Crowell hasn't played MLB for a year in the pros. The assumption he is good enough to replace is silly until proven so. If you move him to the middle, who's your two OLB? My understanding is Spikes could be on his way out, now you want to move the other OLB as well?

2. Youboty did nothing to warrant me believing he is a starting CB in this league. In the little I saw of him last year, he looked lost. I in no way shape or form find him to be the answer until he has a body of work to prove so.

3. FB?

4. HB? If you are happy with A train and Shaud as your backfield, then so be it. I for one am not.

5. DT

6. Another DT

The Real

Wow that is just horrible.

1. Crowell hasn't played MLB for a year in the pros. The assumption he is good enough to replace is silly until proven so. If you move him to the middle, who's your two OLB? My understanding is Spikes could be on his way out, now you want to move the other OLB as well?

2. Youboty did nothing to warrant me believing he is a starting CB in this league. In the little I saw of him last year, he looked lost. I in no way shape or form find him to be the answer until he has a body of work to prove so.

3. RB?

4. HB? If you are happy with A train and Shaud as your backfield, then so be it. I for one am not.

5. DT

6. Another DT

The Real

aren't 3 and 4 the same thing?

and we don't need 2 more DT's. MAYBE one until McCargo gets a shot