What does your name mean?

BillsFanM.D.

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch, my friend 0:)

I "attack" ill-conceived logic and formulations, not people. If I get a little excited about it, it is only because some people go to extremes with it and that annoys me. Perhaps that is my conceit but I acknowledge this. You are way too sensitive. How could I personally attack someone on an internet forum? I know NOTHING ABOUT ANY OF YOU LOL!

Please respond to this post http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...st&p=941328

if you would like to engage in further discussion....

Please tell me what is so unreasonable about that response, and by unreasonable, of course, i only mean does not show a reasoned perspective.

I have looked at your responses and the one you gave to me was very reasoned. Kudos. Just have seen too many guys who would rather personally attack someone who doesn't like the direction the team is going. A person can love the Bills and still not like for example,choosing Johnson over Flutie, drafting McCargo, taking McGahee etc.(I actually was in favor of keeping Johnson and my son has never let me live that one down) You shouldn't blindly say well there is nothing we can do about it. We can still be upset when the team you love blunders. That is part of being a fan.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have looked at your responses and the one you gave to me was very reasoned. Kudos. Just have seen too many guys who would rather personally attack someone who doesn't like the direction the team is going. A person can love the Bills and still not like for example,choosing Johnson over Flutie, drafting McCargo, taking McGahee etc.(I actually was in favor of keeping Johnson and my son has never let me live that one down) You shouldn't blindly say well there is nothing we can do about it. We can still be upset when the team you love blunders. That is part of being a fan.

No worries 0:)

I'm Joe. Six Packs are (or at least they WERE) my friend.

Actually, it had little to do with my drinking. It was more a reference to the fact that I'm a wage slave, you know...an ordinary JoeSixPack. I coulda chose Joe bagga Donuts, but that would have hit WAAAAY too close to home. 0:)

"atlvalet" means Atlanta Valet. I used to park cars when I was in grad school in Atlanta. Now I live in LA and work as a writer for an ad agency, while starting an organic pet company on the side.

Hmmm....I didn't know there were pesticide-fed and grown pets out there for sale. I learn something new every day... :rolleyes:

j/k

Promo The Robot was a character from a kids cartoon show on Channel 7 when I was growing up in Buffalo in the 60's and 70's. I chose that as a name because only someone who shared that experiece would get it. My avatar is the original "plywood box" Promo. Over the years they updated his look, but old school Promo was the best.

PTR

Biff Beeper would have been catchier.

For me

dante ="Dante Hicks" from "Clerks"

"atlvalet" means Atlanta Valet. I used to park cars when I was in grad school in Atlanta. Now I live in LA and work as a writer for an ad agency, while starting an organic pet company on the side.

Ahhhhh, atlanta valet. I was starting to wonder where the hell "Lvalet" was, and what you were doing at there.