What does your name mean?

BillsFanM.D.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is pretty simple.

Many have assumed that I'm a supporter of the confederacy which is not true by any means.

A supporter of the Eric Cartman led confederacy yes but not the slave trading "anti-reading" confederacy that exists today in any state south of NY. (seriously just kidding)

general + Lee (Evans) and then add his number and you get generaLee83

Many have assumed that I'm a supporter of the confederacy which is not true by any means.

A supporter of the Eric Cartman led confederacy yes but not the slave trading "anti-reading" confederacy that exists today in any state south of NY. (seriously just kidding)

That's totally genus.

I'm spiking my morning coffee with a shot of "Jagerminz S'More Flavored Schnapps" in your honor.

According to the Principia Discordia,

Erisians of The Laughing Christ sect are of the silly contention that Dr. Mojo is an imposter and that PATAMUNZO LINGANANDA is the True Second Apostle. Lord Omar claims that Mr. Mojo heaps hatred and curses on Patamunzo, who sends only Love Vibrations in return. But we have the POEE sect know that Patamunzo is the Real Imposter, and that those vibrations of his are actually an attempt to subvert Dr. Mojo's rightful apostilic authority by shaking him out of his wits.

fnord

When I was younger (300 baud modem days!!) I hacked a terminal program and changed the name to "Tomcat Term".....I've kept that name ever since. Boy did I get a woody when I got a 1200 baud modem! 0:)

iTomcat007 is my name on XBox live as well....

Some names on here are clear: John from Hemet is from Hemet and named John. I'm a fan of the bills who was crazy enough to go to med school. Kelly is a completely objective canine. Others are a mystery....please feel free to explain.

Nothing to do with religion. More to do with applying a positive mental attitude toward most things, although I have been guilty of some negatives posts here. Being a loyal Bills fan after moving to Chicago 12 years ago. Not easy to be a Bills fan in this town.