RAISE YOUR HAND!

Raise your hands because "Marv FINALLY fixed the offensive line! Which has sucked for a decade! And we have neglected forever and has kept us from winning!

And raise your hand ! For Marv getting rid of Willis, that ingrate. who is the biggest **** and loser in the world because he just complained he got no blocking which kept us from winning.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that.

McStupid will be a total flop in Baltimore, will be cut after two years, will probably blow all of his signing bonus and likely end up in prison for failure to pay child support.

Meanwhile, the Bills new running back will thrive with a montser O-line, and the passing game will thrive with JP's rocket-launching arm and Lee Evans' speed, opening the way for [insert name of new RB here] to gain HUGE chunks of yardage.

Screw McFucHead. In Marv We Trust!

19 and 0 baby!!!!

Raise your hands because "Marv FINALLY fixed the offensive line! Which has sucked for a decade! And we have neglected forever and has kept us from winning!

And raise your hand ! For Marv getting rid of Willis, that ingrate. who is the biggest **** and loser in the world because he just complained he got no blocking which kept us from winning.

Getting rid of Willis was a very good move but this O-line hasn't seen one play yet so I'm reserving my opinions on the three signings. From first glance Dockery seems a good fit, it's 50/50 with Walker and Whittle should be good depth.

He is an ass, and I can't figure out the point of your constant sarcasm about the issue. McGahee also didn't just complain about the blocking, he complained about the receivers (the best of whom, Evans, is a far better player than WM) and the QB. Nice. Since you seem to feel that likeability is an irrelevant issue, I guess that you're judging him on actual production and potential. He's been OK but not great in that regard, but we all know this. Call me crazy, but I actually want to be able to like the players on the team ...

Sure the OL could have done a better job blocking but Willis compounded the problem and made it look much worse by dancing instead of putting his head down and plowing through the hole (you know, like he did with an even worse line 3 years ago).

Willis just isn't anything more than an average back and creating a million threads siting all the ridiculous things people say won't change that.

Call me crazy, but I actually want to be able to like the players on the team ...

Well said. i (and my two boys) are going to donate our McGahee jerseys to salvation army. There is no sense in taking a shot at guys on your way out the door. It makes you look like a child. "it was their fault." A real player challenges them in the locker room and raises their play/intensity/effort. A kitty name-calls on the way out. I sincerely hope he sucks there....though he will probably get his 1k/season for a few years before the Ravens are no longer capable of "playing to his satisfaction."

Getting rid of Willis was a very good move but this O-line hasn't seen one play yet so I'm reserving my opinions on the three signings. From first glance Dockery seems a good fit, it's 50/50 with Walker and Whittle should be good depth.

Didn't quite get the sarcasm of the first post, shame on me. :(

Gotta agree with the others, Kelly. You can say the system wasn't right for you, wasn't the right fit, looking forward to the new start, but when you bash the guys who are starting to come on and grow as players like the QB and lead WR, and you're not yourself producing, you're officially a bastard. McGahee has crossed that line. So I'm going to say yes to all aspects of your post and ignore the sarcasm. I generally agree with you and didn't think Willis was necessarily getting a fair shake but this last one was not cool at all. He belongs in B-more with a classless team.

I'll second that.

McStupid will be a total flop in Baltimore, will be cut after two years, will probably blow all of his signing bonus and likely end up in prison for failure to pay child support.

Meanwhile, the Bills new running back will thrive with a montser O-line, and the passing game will thrive with JP's rocket-launching arm and Lee Evans' speed, opening the way for [insert name of new RB here] to gain HUGE chunks of yardage.

Screw McFucHead. In Marv We Trust!

19 and 0 baby!!!!

I guess you missed the sarcasm in KtD's post, Sen.

Why do you do this? :ph34r::( If you haven't noticed we have tons of newbs lately - and these kind of threads mean endless yelling about nothing. Please let these folks get settled in before you start hooking them. Or, wait, well, I guess it could be funny.

He is an ass, and I can't figure out the point of your constant sarcasm about the issue. McGahee also didn't just complain about the blocking, he complained about the receivers (the best of whom, Evans, is a far better player than WM) and the QB. Nice. Since you seem to feel that likeability is an irrelevant issue, I guess that you're judging him on actual production and potential. He's been OK but not great in that regard, but we all know this. Call me crazy, but I actually want to be able to like the players on the team ...

Bruce Smith.

Everyone that missed the point of this post just lost the right to rant about Willis' IQ.

Didn't miss it...just agreed with 'dave mcbride' about wanting to "like your players." Having said that I disagree with 'kelly' and concur with 'run the damn ball.' it's clear our other skill players progressed and willis went backwards (injuries aside). All this behind the same line. Bottom line is he didn't want to be here. He would have likely never excelled. Getting two first day picks and a throw in are a bonus.