NFL Radio said Bills & Lions are front runners for Chris Brown....

Tom

Didn't Travis Henry beat out Chris Brown as the starting running back for the Titans?????

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here .......... I honestly don't recall, and I don't really follow Tenn.

Didn't Travis Henry beat out Chris Brown as the starting running back for the Titans?????

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here .......... I honestly don't recall, and I don't really follow Tenn.

No, Brown was the starter and then (surprise) he got hurt and Travis took over as the workhorse back. Travis did, however, put up better numbers than Brown ever has.

Brown also found his way into Jeff Fisher's doghouse in the preseason last year -- and demanded a trade, which the Titans refused to oblige. The first thing that occurs to me is that if the Lions do pick him up, I wonder what that will do for their leverage in trading Tatum Bell. Will their asking price of a 2nd rounder remain in place as there is now virtually no one (except presumably Ruben Droughens) on the market? Or will it diminish now (hypothetically) that they have Jones, Bell, Brown and Cason all on the roster? If we could pick up Bell for, say, this year's 3rd rounder we got from the Ravens, would it be worthwhile? I know Bell wore out his welcome in Denver, but Shanhan has a history of run-ins with players.

Brown also found his way into Jeff Fisher's doghouse in the preseason last year -- and demanded a trade, which the Titans refused to oblige. The first thing that occurs to me is that if the Lions do pick him up, I wonder what that will do for their leverage in trading Tatum Bell. Will their asking price of a 2nd rounder remain in place as there is now virtually no one (except presumably Ruben Droughens) on the market? Or will it diminish now (hypothetically) that they have Jones, Bell, Brown and Cason all on the roster? If we could pick up Bell for, say, this year's 3rd rounder we got from the Ravens, would it be worthwhile? I know Bell wore out his welcome in Denver, but Shanhan has a history of run-ins with players.

I just heard that Droughns just got traded to the Giants for Tim Carter.

Sirius is reporting Droughns to the Giants for Tim carter.

And Droughns is talking on the station now.... Sorry but it's impossible to link to it :lol: