What is your Social Security Number?

taterhill

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that the first three numbers of Mike's SSN are between 268 and 302, and that the first three numbers of KD in CT's are between 040 and 049. :thumbsup:

For those who didn't know, the first three numbers are based on what state you lived in when the number was issued. :thumbsup:

http://www.totse.com/en/politics/political_spew/ssncode.html

I saw a news report about that scam. They played along with the scammers to see how it works and tape it all of course. It was surprising to see how many people have fell for that scam. Really sad actually because now they are eating dog food and working at McDonalds because they lost everything.

The thing that hurts the most is the unanswered question, "Why would somebody who has 80 million dollars take all of my money?" They didn't need it with all of that already sitting in an offshore account. Greedy bastions!!!!!!!!!!

368-43-3298

Some of those number may be correct some may not, and they may not be in the right order either...

When I worked at a call center for a finance company I was amazed at the number of people who would just rattle off their social security numbers to me if they didn't know or remember their actual account numbers. :(

here is what confuses me - my sister and I were born 10 years apart - and we have the same 5 first #'s....

after state if must go town, or last name or what?

Click the link in Fez's post above. That explains where the first 3 and second 2 numbers come from

here is what confuses me - my sister and I were born 10 years apart - and we have the same 5 first #'s....

Same with a brother of mine, we're born 10 years apart and the first 5 are also the same.

You were born BEFORE 1973... :blink: I THINK 1973 was the year it became mandatory when a person is born?...

Maybe after you were born, you parents applied for yours and your sister's at the same time...

I was born in 1968... I didn't have a SS number until around 1969 (around one year's old)... At that time my parents also applied for one for my sister and brother who were born in 1963 and 1964 respectively...

In short... We got them all at the same time...

Just a thought...???