Keep talkin' Willis

Willis saying there was no "winning attitude" in Buffalo is an enourmous slap in the face to his teammates and the organization. I suppose no one but Willis was trying to win when the Bills were still in the playoff hunt?

Maybe what Willis means is no one was kissing his a$$ in Buffalo. Jusy keep yappin' ol' buddy. We'll see you at RWS this year. I'm sure your ex-teammates will have a special welcome home for you. :nana:

PTR

Willis saying there was no "winning attitude" in Buffalo is an enourmous slap in the face to his teammates and the organization. I suppose no one but Willis was trying to win when the Bills were still in the playoff hunt?

Maybe what Willis means is no one was kissing his a$$ in Buffalo. Jusy keep yappin' ol' buddy. We'll see you at RWS this year. I'm sure your ex-teammates will have a special welcome home for you. :nana:

PTR

Amen........

PTR

There is definitely gonna be beef....This game deserves a Sunday night spot at least....But we'll probably get to watch the latest chapter in the progression of Eli Manning's sorry ass instead.......

PTR

I get the feeling even Ravens fans are reading this stuff and going OH NO!

Frankly I doubt it. Everyone believes the Bills will suck because that's what the media always says. I'm just hoping the guys remember what he said when the Ravens come to town.

PTR

Frankly I doubt it. Everyone believes the Bills will suck because that's what the media always says. I'm just hoping the guys remember what he said when the Ravens come to town.

PTR

Could be a big reversal here, remember when we thought we had someone when the Bills borught in Bennie?

Everyone believes the Bills will suck because that's what the media always says.

PTR

To be fair, the Bills haven't made the media eat their words in the past, oh, 7-8 seasons. Lots here bash the media every year when they predict the Bills will suck or they won't go to the playoffs and yet every year the media ends up being right.

PTR

Correction: Intelligent Ravens fans (is there such a thing?) will be going OH NO!

THIS AINT HOCKEY.....We can't have Mair & A. Peters go running after him and punish him in the corner............ :lol:

I hope he outrushes Henry and finishes 2nd in the AFC behind LT. :lol:

"Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees."

"Holy sh--, it's Viper!"

"Viper's up here, great... oh sh--..."

"Great, he's probably saying, "Holy sh--, it's Maverick and Goose." "

"Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that."

Willis "Fourth and a Foot" McGahee. Good riddence. How many times did we punt last year vs. moving the sticks after a third and 3 or less where McGahee carried?

That would be a neat project for some TIVO addict out there. Seems like "Fourth and a Foot" never quite had enough heart to get there.

Maybe what Willis means is no one was kissing his a$$ in Buffalo. Jusy keep yappin' ol' buddy. We'll see you at RWS this year. I'm sure your ex-teammates will have a special welcome home for you. :lol:

PTR

see, this happens so much. the guy leaves, after some of the stupid things he has said over time, he gets dealt, and i say "no hard feelings, good luck to you.". meanwhile, he's skipping workouts designed to build a cohesive team, he's running his mouth about being the best back in the nfl and being average on a good day thereafter, and his stupid, if potentially taken out of context comments for pernthouse magazine. toss in there the fact that the guy really wanted a long term deal, was given time and money to rehab in year one, and has countless fans wearing their hard &^%$ing earned money on their back in the form of a McGahee jersey to the games....i can live with all that, and the guy going getting traded because frankly, he doesn't like us (i'm in Albany now but a WNY'er at heart always). and i figure---he doesn't like us, who we are, our city...fine, no hard feelings, just churn out the yards for us while you're here and enjoy Miami when you're not.

then, this millonare douchebag who doesn't have the mental capacity to remember to put a glove on his little willis gets what he wants and goes elsewhere and has to run his mouth about the type of things one would expect HIM to bring to the table. we need only look back a week or so to London Fletcher's press conference to see how differently it can go. The major difference was lack of leadership, also known as class.

So, Willis, good day to you, enjoy your time in a bigger city, hang out with Ray Lewis and your boys and thanks for nothing. In the end, you didn't matter here. All your talent meant nothing.

I can't wait to see that ham sandwich eatin, workout skippin, play forgettin, line of scrimmage dancin, baby mama makin, mush mouth talkin, Buffalo hatin numbskull get his brains bashed in by those players without the "winning attitude" at RWS.

Bring your A-game you classless moron.

Actually, most of the media had buffalo winning between two and four games this past year, and Losman getting benched.

To be fair, the Bills haven't made the media eat their words in the past, oh, 7-8 seasons. Lots here bash the media every year when they predict the Bills will suck or they won't go to the playoffs and yet every year the media ends up being right.