MaGahee on NFL Radio....

Tom

Didn't play like he could because he had no help and there was not a winning mentality.

He said something about the QB but it was unintelligble :P

Some truth there but he's better off keeping his dumb trap shut. :nana:

Going to stay in Baltimore during the off season "Got to, I have to learn all the plays" (then a dumb laugh).

Didn't play like he could because he had no help and there was not a winning mentality.

He said something about the QB but it was unintelligble :P

Some truth there but he's better off keeping his dumb trap shut. :nana:

Going to stay in Baltimore during the off season "Got to, I have to learn all the plays" (then a dumb laugh).

He is a complete assclown!!

My measure of a "great" player has always been- they make the players around them better.

For the self proclaimed "best running back in the league" I never saw any evidence of this.

So I guess this is his admission that he didn't know the plays last year?

So I guess this is his admission that he didn't know the plays last year?

Sounds like it. I wonder if clueless Ravens fans will bash NcNair next season for getting hammered on blindside rushes after Willis forgets his blocking assignment.

He'll learn the plays for Baltimore but NOT the Bills! Where are all the Willis defenders now. He didn't have to live here but it sure would have been nice for him to come back to Buffalo a handful of times to learn the plays and help his teammates---does this show all the Willis defenders the kind of guy he is?

Bottom line is, he is not the Bills problem. Get over it. What he said is true. He didn't have help. He missed a few blocks and his quarterback was less than average. That certainly didn't help. He can say whatever he wants, just like Bills fans can say what they want. However, just because you say doesn't mean it's true. Bills fans are not paying his salary now, so get on with you perfect lives.

Bottom line is, he is not the Bills problem. Get over it. What he said is true. He didn't have help. He missed a few blocks and his quarterback was less than average. That certainly didn't help. He can say whatever he wants, just like Bills fans can say what they want. However, just because you say doesn't mean it's true. Bills fans are not paying his salary now, so get on with you perfect lives.