Rhodes to visit Buffalo tomorrow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

San Francisco hosted a visit with Patriots free agent linebacker Tully Banta-Cain

why dont we try this guy he would be a good ST guy and maybe can start at LB

Rhodes about time we try for rb.

I bet Rhodes isnt the only visitor we have tomorrow in Buffalo...

*cough cough* Not that I'd have some inside information on another player headed in *cough cough*

...honestly, I dont...but it seems like the Bills often invite players in bunches, dont they?

I wouldn't mind him as a solid number 1B back but I just don't see him as a feature back. A big part of the reason Addai started towards the end of the year was because Rhodes felt more comfortable and more effective coming off the bench. I am a firm believer that we should have a solid two back system like a lot of teams are adopting these days.

San Francisco hosted a visit with Patriots free agent linebacker Tully Banta-Cain

why dont we try this guy he would be a good ST guy and maybe can start at LB

Rhodes about time we try for rb.

A good ST but as we learned from the Posey experiment, forcing a 3-4 guy into a 4-3 is risky.

Seriously though, I would still rather have WM than Rhodes...DR seems like an average runner to me, and only got 3.4yds per carry infront of a solid OL at Indy...he's also going into his 7th year....he's a back up folks.

I agree. He is geting a lot of run of the end of the season finish. He was very average during most the season.

As much as I'm not a Willis fan, I would take him all day over Rhodes.

I don't think he is the answer at all. I think his price tag is going to be too high for his overrated talent. He should have been the SB MVP and I think that will translate into a contract of that approaches the one that Ahman Green and T-Hen have recieved. I think this is too much $$$ for a RB who has averaged 3/ypc in 05 and 3.4/ypc last year. I would prefer A-Train and a 1st day draft pick.

This is the insurance that Buffalo needs. A-Train will be re-signed and someone like Rhodes to compliment him. When the draft rolls around expect us to be selecting our RB of the future.

I expected the Giants to make a deal for Tatum Bell to pair with Brandon Jacobs. A-Train/Rhodes would be a vanilla version of that duo, the difference is that we will be investing a early pick for our successor.