GO BILLS!! Yay Marv!! So Far, So Good!!

hey guys, everyone is free to question whatever move the Bills make. and thats good, authority/people making decisions should always be questioned a bit.

but this is a thread for people who understand that MARV is FINALLY seriously addressing positions that have been ignored, regardless of their importance, for years. i dont care how much he spent on them. i dont care what our big name UFA's went and signed for.

Marv knows what he is doing. He knows what is important for building a team.

For the past 5 years, every FA period and draft, i prayed for the OLine to be addressed and it never seriously was.

Now in just 1.5 seasons, Marv has brought in a REAL full-time Center, found a diamond in the rough LT out of a TE, drafted OLine talent well, AND just brought in a bunch of (relatively) cheap talent at our needs.

all this does is completely open us up to draft Defense and Playmakers whenever we want...

as well as leaves us the ability to re-sign our young talent that will be coming up in the next few years.

its a new day and a new regime at One Bills Drive. its a new franchise.

NOW, its time to really BILL-IEVE.

So far, so good.

Looks to me like the situation is set up for the Bills to draft for strength up the middle. DT & LB mostly. I think they will draft a CB somewhere in the mix, but not in the first round (I think they will look for one of the CBs currently on the roster to move up to Clements' spot. After all, they drafted Youboty last year with expectation Nate might be gone this year). I expect them to pick a RB (though I expect Willis to stay and start). Maybe a WR.

As much as I despise Marv I can't find any complaints thus far. I will try though. :thumbsup:

They seem to be doing a much better job this off season addressing the offensive line. They have lost

a lot thus far in the off season. Replacing Clements will not be easy and hurt the defense which already

has huge holes. They need to plug the middle by finding a run stuffing MLB and by finding a replacement

for Tripplet.

As much as I despise Marv I can't find any complaints thus far. I will try though. :thumbsup:

They seem to be doing a much better job this off season addressing the offensive line. They have lost

a lot thus far in the off season. Replacing Clements will not be easy and hurt the defense which already

has huge holes. They need to plug the middle by finding a run stuffing MLB and by finding a replacement

for Tripplet.

Don't bother. LaDarius is doing just fine. He doesn't need any help. :wallbash:

hey guys, everyone is free to question whatever move the Bills make. and thats good, authority/people making decisions should always be questioned a bit.

but this is a thread for people who understand that MARV is FINALLY seriously addressing positions that have been ignored, regardless of their importance, for years. i dont care how much he spent on them. i dont care what our big name UFA's went and signed for.

Marv knows what he is doing. He knows what is important for building a team.

For the past 5 years, every FA period and draft, i prayed for the OLine to be addressed and it never seriously was.

Now in just 1.5 seasons, Marv has brought in a REAL full-time Center, found a diamond in the rough LT out of a TE, drafted OLine talent well, AND just brought in a bunch of (relatively) cheap talent at our needs.

all this does is completely open us up to draft Defense and Playmakers whenever we want...

as well as leaves us the ability to re-sign our young talent that will be coming up in the next few years.

its a new day and a new regime at One Bills Drive. its a new franchise.

NOW, its time to really BILL-IEVE.

I knew I liked you and your posts. Excellent post! Finally, the line has been given some proper attention. Regardless of how it turns out, at least Marv has tried.