Next FA

K-Gun10

RB Chris Brown. When him and his agent sees what kind of committment Buffalo has made to compete and for the run game, they'll be attracted to such an ideal situation to revive Brown's career.

I do not think the Bills would be wise to sign a feature RB before they trade Willis, as such a move would lower McGahee's trade value. But the Bills could bring in A-Train's replacement, presuming he is gone.

Jauron indicated that the Bills were almost completely done so I would only expect low-level free agents from here on out. Which is fine. There's not much out there and we got a good guard.

Here's what Jauron said: " "Really a terrific day for us," coach Dick Jauron said. "It was just an outstanding day. We've got a happy building. Our free agency is, maybe not totally complete, but with the addition of these three today, it's been a terrific time."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...ls.signings.ap/

I do not think the Bills would be wise to sign a feature RB before they trade Willis, as such a move would lower McGahee's trade value. But the Bills could bring in A-Train's replacement, presuming he is gone.

That makes good sense, if they indeed want to move WMG.

In the press conference Marv said they had to address the OL and he did that in the first day of FA. Then he said the TE position is very important in the NFL and they will try to address that too.

My guess is Eric Johnson, former 49er, if he's healthy, of course