Buffalo is one of 7 teams interested in RB Chris Brown

I wouldn't mind Chris Brown. I think he runs too upright though wihich makes him a big target.

Another interesting tid bit from KFFL:

Colts | Reagor released

Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:14:57 -0800

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports the Indianapolis Colts released DT Montae Reagor.

I wouldn't mind Chris Brown. I think he runs too upright though wihich makes him a big target.

Colts | Reagor released

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports the Indianapolis Colts released DT Montae Reagor.

Chris Brown is a little iffy for me. I think he's going to ask for more money than the Bills are willing to spend for him.

Colts | Reagor released

Montae was involved in a auto accident during the season and they say he will never be the same.

They might be inviting him in to replace A-Train. at an A-Train price.

If that is the case, I would be all for it.

If they are looking at him to be the primary ball carrier in a post Willis world, mmmmmm...not so much.

I gotta ask....what is wrong with just keeping the A train?

Our run blocking was atrocious on the right side of our line and in the middle last year....if you get some maulers out there A train would look a lot better....

I find the way A train would just hit the hole full speed instead of dancing quite refreshing

I gotta ask....what is wrong with just keeping the A train?

Our run blocking was atrocious on the right side of our line and in the middle last year....if you get some maulers out there A train would look a lot better....

I find the way A train would just hit the hole full speed instead of dancing quite refreshing

i agree 100%