Ahman Green

NewEra

Would be a perfect choice if we decide to trade Willis. He can catch the ball our of the backfield and is an explosive talent even though he has been banged up. If we team him with a running back in the 2nd or 3rd round, imo its an upgrade over willis, and wont cost 1/2 as much. I wish we could keep willis in buffalo to see if he reaches his potential, but it will be too expensive after this season. I'd much rather resign JP and Lee.

We should also resign Fletcher. He's the heart and soul of the Bills. Would be a major loss. Signing him also allows us to pass on Patrick Willis and sign another need player. Amobi Okoye, Leon Hall or Levi Brown. Or maybe trade down and stockpile picks.

Would be a perfect choice if we decide to trade Willis. He can catch the ball our of the backfield and is an explosive talent even though he has been banged up. If we team him with a running back in the 2nd or 3rd round, imo its an upgrade over willis, and wont cost 1/2 as much. I wish we could keep willis in buffalo to see if he reaches his potential, but it will be too expensive after this season. I'd much rather resign JP and Lee.

We should also resign Fletcher. He's the heart and soul of the Bills. Would be a major loss. Signing him also allows us to pass on Patrick Willis and sign another need player. Amobi Okoye, Leon Hall or Levi Brown. Or maybe trade down and stockpile picks.

Is GB interested in getting rid of Green ?

No way the Bills select Levi Brown at 12 or even with a trade down, a review of his combine results show a poor 10, 20, and 40 yard dash splits along with less than stellar marks in the bench, vertical jump and broad jump. In reality, Brown is a 3-4 rounder masquerading as a Top 20 pick becuase he started for Penn State for a long time.

Not sure how much tread is left on that tire. He was a great back but a little worn down at this stage of his career.

****WARNING-STRICTLY HYPOTHETICAL****

What if Buffalo was to establish running back by committee, Green, Williams, Thomas, and a draft-to-be-named. Have a specialty back for each situation...

No way the Bills select Levi Brown at 12 or even with a trade down, a review of his combine results show a poor 10, 20, and 40 yard dash splits along with less than stellar marks in the bench, vertical jump and broad jump. In reality, Brown is a 3-4 rounder masquerading as a Top 20 pick becuase he started for Penn State for a long time.

Teams that judge players THAT much based on combine performances are the teams that end up losers in the draft for years to come. Luckily for most teams, they weigh on-the-field performance a bit more than combine results.

And we thought Travis fumbled alot. We need to draft talent and develop the players not just bring in retreads.

Terrible choice as a #1 guy. Too warn out--too injury prone---over the hilll

****WARNING-STRICTLY HYPOTHETICAL****

What if Buffalo was to establish running back by committee, Green, Williams, Thomas, and a draft-to-be-named. Have a specialty back for each situation...

If it could be afforded--not a terrible idea.