Dickie boy is making his case....

Jauron is making his case for resigning his players in the media. It sounds like he will not be too happy if he loses Kelsay and Clements. If the Bills resign just these two guys I would be happy. Then they could go after MLB/Guard and runningback in the draft. Maybe sign a coupla extra second-tier FA as well. Ralph is a fukn cheap aszhole who could give a shi$ about competing at this point in his life. His love for money is a sickness and he needs to disappear off the planet (I don't like to wish bad on anyone but...) before he sells this team or damage it further. Then his daughter can sell it to buying interests in Buffalo.

I know I am in the minority, but I STILL do not think it is a foregone conclusion that Nate is gone. I think the point is that he REALLY wants to test free agency (which it is in his best interest to do) -- and will keep the Bills in the loop about his negotiation status. I believe that the team will have the opportunity to match the best offer he receives. If that offer truly is over-the-top, then the Bills should in good conscience let him go.

It's funny that Mort was critical of the Bills front office for not signing some of their top free agents to long-term contracts BEFORE they became free agents. He has a point. However, it was his buddy Tom Donahoe that screwed the pooch on the Nate deal, as Marv inherited the situation last season, when he was forced to use the franchise tag.

Jauron is making his case for resigning his players in the media. It sounds like he will not be too happy if he loses Kelsay and Clements. If the Bills resign just these two guys I would be happy. Then they could go after MLB/Guard and runningback in the draft. Maybe sign a coupla extra second-tier FA as well. Ralph is a fukn cheap aszhole who could give a shi$ about competing at this point in his life. His love for money is a sickness and he needs to disappear off the planet (I don't like to wish bad on anyone but...) before he sells this team or damage it further. Then his daughter can sell it to buying interests in Buffalo.

Real classy.

Fair enough. But a new owner with an $800M debt won't be looking to keep the team in Buffalo.

Funny thing about that, I dont think Ralph is looking to keep the team here either. I have never had the feeling that he would ever move this team, but the writting is on the wall. If I can quote Ralph himself " enjoy the team while it's here". He's done and everyone wants to pretend it aint so, but it is.

Funny thing about that, I dont think Ralph is looking to keep the team here either. I have never had the feeling that he would ever move this team, but the writting is on the wall. If I can quote Ralph himself " enjoy the team while it's here". He's done and everyone wants to pretend it aint so, but it is.

"Enjoy the team while it's here" is his way of saying he is doing this to keep the team here.

I really don't wish ill on Ralph or anyone...I just wish he sell to some local interests and go away. I was really be metaphorical and you're right, it came out in bad taste.

Actually I would prefer you die (or just go away, like you changed it) instead. Ralph atleast brought and kepth the bills in Buffalo all these years on his dollar. All you have done is taken it for granted and wished him dead so they can sell it to someone who wants to keep the team in Buffalo (unfortunately, only the guy you wished was dead is willing to do what he can to keep them here)

Actually I would prefer you die (or just go away, like you changed it) instead. Ralph atleast brought and kepth the bills in Buffalo all these years on his dollar. All you have done is taken it for granted and wished him dead so they can sell it to someone who wants to keep the team in Buffalo (unfortunately, only the guy you wished was dead is willing to do what he can to keep them here)

WOW!

I really don't wish ill on Ralph or anyone...I just wish he sell to some local interests and go away. I was really be metaphorical and you're right, it came out in bad taste.

Ralph Wilson IS NOT going to sell this team. He is almost 90. What would he be waiting for? He has had a number of chances to sell or move and he is still here. He may not be the best owner but he has kept this team here all these years. Criticize him for other things , but the Bills will not leave while he is alive.