Chambers and booker are gonna torch us!

Rudyc80

Our secondary might be worse than Green Bays, New Orleans, Minnesota and St Louis!

THATS EMBARRASING!

Miami has a better defense and are offenses are a wash.

I cannot believe we will lose to Miami to be the only winless team in the NFL!

Our secondary might be worse than Green Bays, New Orleans, Minnesota and St Louis!

THATS EMBARRASING!

65403[/snapback]

Not a chance in hell. The Bills WILL win this week. This is one of the few locks of the year in the betting dept.

Take the Bills this week. No doubt. This coming from me, who has bet agaisnt them every week this season and won.

TAKE THE BILLS. This one is automatic!

Remember the movie makor league 2.....the fan who was all into the indians but they kept playing terrible so he just started hating on them....well thats how i feel, we should have won yesterday and blew it!

Seriously the fins offense with Booker and Chambers is gonna torch mcGee/Prelieau all day!

THATS EMBARRASING!

65403[/snapback]

NO WAY IN HELL. <_<

The good news is that Fiedler may have broken ribs and Feely left the game with a concussion.

Sage Rosenfels to the rescue!

65441[/snapback]

Yep, still off the board as of 1 PM,

since Fiedler is doubtful & Feeley is questionable.

No way Sage F'n Rosenfels wins in Buffalo.

DOOOOOMED!

65413[/snapback]

Actually, I think we really are doome.d. We are 0-4 which means no wins ! What other definition of doom is there in the NFL ? So I wish we stop using this overblown font to make fun of posters that imply the season has gone down the tubes. Wake up - it has. We are one of the worst teams in the league and yes, the season is doom.ed. So there !

THATS EMBARRASING!

65403[/snapback]

Rudy,Rudy,Rudy... :)

PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF!!!

Actually, I think we really are doome.d. We are 0-4 which means no wins ! What other definition of doom is there in the NFL ? So I wish we stop using this overblown font to make fun of posters that imply the season has gone down the tubes. Wake up - it has. We are one of the worst teams in the league and yes, the season is doom.ed. So there !

65506[/snapback]

A damn fine retort.

:)

The one time "DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" actually holds value and someone tries to pawn it off as summertime sarcasm. You gotta do a better job than that Pete.

:)