Levy`s Plan

With all this going on ,with the Willis thing.It is clear to me that Marv want`s his own hand picked back.Willis lifestyle and Attitude has rubbed old Marv wrong.If Lynch is there when we pick he`s GONE. Look for a free agent corner,or they think one of our`s is ready.BUT I think he`s picking aback 1st round if not 2nd for sure.

Do you really think Marv cares about Willis' lifestyle? I don't. About his attitude-he played last year hurt & if anything his on field attitude was fine. Off field attitude? Marv could care less what his player says in Penthouse-he tossed the question aside when asked.

The only items that are moving Marv to trade McGahee are his production being below his future contract demands and the fact he's on the last year of his contract. If McGahee was locked up long term, was performing like Thurman, had fathered a dozen out of wedlock kids, and said the Bills would be better off playing on Mars than in Buffalo, Marv would be glad to have him & would not be looking to replace him.

"Lifestyle & attitude" have nothing to do with the attempt to trade Willis McGahee.

maybe marv was spoiled by having a hall of fame runningback whilst he was coach of the bills.marv just takes it for granted that your runningback should pick up blitzes and pick up 1st downs on 3rd and 1's.willis is a punk and although i root for the bills uniform ,it is very hard to root for willis.i wouldn't mind resigning anthony thomas and drafting a runningback this season.go marv and go bills in"07

well said jamie. i think his attitude does have something to do with it, because it has been shown time after time that chemistry will impact a team more than talent. just lok at the Redskins. they blow. Willis creates drama on and off the feild. and that damages chemistry. however, i do agree with you that the real reason for the trade is his inconsistant play and inability to play hard on every down. Get Rid Of HIm and get a team guy that will work hard. he whould be more concerned with wins than stats and money. Superbowl over SuperBank!

With all this going on ,with the Willis thing.It is clear to me that Marv want`s his own hand picked back.Willis lifestyle and Attitude has rubbed old Marv wrong.If Lynch is there when we pick he`s GONE. Look for a free agent corner,or they think one of our`s is ready.BUT I think he`s picking aback 1st round if not 2nd for sure.

so a few articles about a few leaked rumors make it "clear to you" exactly what is going on in a man's head that you dont really know...

maybe marv was spoiled by having a hall of fame runningback whilst he was coach of the bills.marv just takes it for granted that your runningback should pick up blitzes and pick up 1st downs on 3rd and 1's.willis is a punk and although i root for the bills uniform ,it is very hard to root for willis.i wouldn't mind resigning anthony thomas and drafting a runningback this season.go marv and go bills in"07

[/quoExactly,look at the patsies with Maroney,the Colt`s back. Yeah they have a better line than us ,but a rookie back CAN get the job done.Witha little help on the right side,I`m not worried the least.

Marv seems to have a pretty clear plan on the type of player he wants. Guys who play hard every snap and get the most out of their abilities. Guys like Thurman, Tasker, and Talley seemed to be Marv's favorites and McGahee simply doesn't fit that mold. Throw in the reason that Marv's teams were so successful was due in large part to Thurman's versatility, and you can see why the Bills are looking to upgrade the RB position.

Do you really think Marv cares about Willis' lifestyle? I don't. About his attitude-he played last year hurt & if anything his on field attitude was fine. Off field attitude? Marv could care less what his player says in Penthouse-he tossed the question aside when asked.

The only items that are moving Marv to trade McGahee are his production being below his future contract demands and the fact he's on the last year of his contract. If McGahee was locked up long term, was performing like Thurman, had fathered a dozen out of wedlock kids, and said the Bills would be better off playing on Mars than in Buffalo, Marv would be glad to have him & would not be looking to replace him.

"Lifestyle & attitude" have nothing to do with the attempt to trade Willis McGahee.

Absolutely correct !!