Giants not willing

What does that say about the value if WM? It says he is a late round pick at best.....hmmm.....maybe TD made a mistake? Nah, never happens.

exactly like you said.not only was willis a mistake.he was a mistake we had to wait a full season and a half to even use him.

This info is coming from a reporter's blog. The mention of what the Giants are willing to pay (or not willing to pay, as the case here) was in not in direct reference to McGahee. It said Reese has said earlier that he knew he needed a RB but did not want to give up a first-day pick. He did, however, say he was willing to send a package of players and a pick away for a RB. Besides, this is just the starting point and Reese has to jostle for early position no matter who is dealing with.

Giants not willing to give up day one pick for Willis .Story on Bills Daily

thats not saying much....two years ago the Seahawks and Colts couldn't get anyone to offer a thrid rounder for Shaun Alexander and Edgerin James.

thats not saying much....two years ago the Seahawks and Colts couldn't get anyone to offer a thrid rounder for Shaun Alexander and Edgerin James.

this is a common misconception on why alexander and edge wernt traded. Its not that teams didnt want to give up a second round pick, its that both of those RB's had HUGE contract demands that teams didnt want to pay.

What does that say about the value if WM? It says he is a late round pick at best.....hmmm.....maybe TD made a mistake? Nah, never happens.

No. The Giants just said that they would do a player-for-player deal......they just did not want to give up draft picks for trades....

That has no impact on McGahees value.

It doesn't mean that at all, though I'm not surprised that's what YOU'D conclude.

Ole wise and know it all...what can you conclude?? Given the information at the time? Sounds to me (the stupid one) that the Giants do not value him as more than a 4th round pick.

Giants not willing to give up day one pick for Willis .Story on Bills Daily

i basically posted the same response to where will willis get traded to and why...but here goes.the giants will give up a first day pick to the bills for willis.if the giants back out the bills will cry foul and file tampering charges against the giants.the bills would not be rewarded any extra picks if they win the case,but the giants will have a pick taken away from them.it seems to make sense for the giants to just give the bills what they want to avoid this.i can easily see the bills and giants coming to a #2 pick agreement.the bills have a very strong case against the giants as reese went public about the giants interest in willis.the bills could then use their#1 on adrian peterson and a #2 on a linebacker,or trade ours and the giants pick to move up...go bills and go marv in"07

i basically posted the same response to where will willis get traded to and why...but here goes.the giants will give up a first day pick to the bills for willis.if the giants back out the bills will cry foul and file tampering charges against the giants.the bills would not be rewarded any extra picks if they win the case,but the giants will have a pick taken away from them.it seems to make sense for the giants to just give the bills what they want to avoid this.i can easily see the bills and giants coming to a #2 pick agreement.the bills have a very strong case against the giants as reese went public about the giants interest in willis.the bills could then use their#1 on adrian peterson and a #2 on a linebacker,or trade ours and the giants pick to move up...go bills and go marv in"07

I nominate this for the dumbest post of the day.

I wouldn't pay a lot of attention to the speculation. If we don't get a day one pick we play willis and he's under great pressure to perform. ("Nobody thought you were worth a first day pick last year...what do you think they'll pay you now?"). Further he doesn't know if we will tag him next year. I suspect we are in a can't lose situation with this proposed negotiation.