Thought of a very good mcgahee trade!!

BILLS #1

Ok according to my sources the titans are shopping around pacman jones.. so y dont we trade mcaghee and our 4th round pick for chris brown and pacman jones and a 5th round pick..travis henry is getting old (30) it would set us up for really young DB's for years to come with mcgee whitner simpson and Pacman.. it also gets rid of our clement talks gets us a work horse at RB if healthy and just sign a kevan barlow TYPE of player.. and were good in the back field? GO BILLS!!!

I may be forgetting something, but I just don't recall a trade that complicated in a long time. I think Pacman is worth just as much as McGahee. There is NO WAY we get Pacman AND Brown AND a pick. That all said, if the Titans would go for the trade you just laid out, hell yeah, go for it now, Marv! Now.

Ok according to my sources the titans are shopping around pacman jones.. so y dont we trade mcaghee and our 4th round pick for chris brown and pacman jones and a 5th round pick..travis henry is getting old (30) it would set us up for really young DB's for years to come with mcgee whitner simpson and Pacman.. it also gets rid of our clement talks gets us a work horse at RB if healthy and just sign a kevan barlow TYPE of player.. and were good in the back field? GO BILLS!!!

PacMan will never be a Bill.

Thanks for that thoughtful post. Oh wait, is there a reason you think that way?

Um...I'm thinking maybe it's because Pacman may be going to jail for his part in a shooting at a club during the NBA allstar weekend, and that the Titans may end up just cutting the guy after his repeated scrapes with the law. He fits in REAL well with the type of player Marv and Co. are looking for...

D'oh

"Reason?"

LOL!!

:worthy:

Yes, reason. I am not going to pull teeth here. If you want people to understand your stance, you may want to explain it. You made a very simple statement, and I asked you why. I guess I should have known better.

I happen to agree with you. My "reason" is that Jones has been questioned, named or arrested in connection with at least eight incidents involving police since the Titans drafted him in 2005.

Yes, reason. I am not going to pull teeth here. If you want people to understand your stance, you may want to explain it. You made a very simple statement, and I asked you why. I guess I should have known better.

I happen to agree with you. My reason is that Jones has been questioned, named or arrested in connection with at least eight incidents involving police since the Titans drafted him in 2005.

My reasons--exactly what you stated in the last sentence-- he really doesn't sound like someone that fits the Marv/Jauron profile of a person who has at least some room for football in his life..

Not even counting the alleged fiasco in Vegas...

2006 alone

November 2006 http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2646104

April and August 2006 from a Column in USA Today this past week

Last April, a Cadillac owned by Jones, and confiscated from a friend, was involved in drug trafficking, police said. Three days later, Jones was questioned, as a witness, about an early-morning shooting. In August, he was charged with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct and placed on probation. (He called himself "an innocent bystander"). In August, he was issued a citation for spitting in a student's face. The charge was dropped.

More on August 2006

Tennessee Titans defensive back Adam “Pac Man” Jones surrendered to North Precinct officers at 9:30 a.m. today and has been booked on arrest warrants issued during the night charging him with two counts of misdemeanor assault and one count of felony vandalism.

Jones, 21, met officers and was arrested at the Titans complex in Metrocenter. He was cooperative throughout the process.

The arrest warrants were obtained at 2:10 a.m. today by private citizens Robert Charles Gaddy, 34, and Lamar D. Woodson, 25, both of Willow Trace Court in Whites Creek.

Gaddy, the manager of the 615 Club at 201 Woodland Street, called at 12:10 a.m. to report that Jones assaulted him inside the club.

Gaddy reported that he saw three persons smoking marijuana inside the bar (Jones was not one of them) and told them to leave. Gaddy said as the three were walking out, they told Jones, who was apparently part of their party, what had happened. Gaddy said Jones became belligerent, cursed him, grabbed him by the shirt, tearing it, and broke a necklace worth $4,000. Gaddy said Jones was pulled away by his friends but then lunged at him and struck him in the chest.

Woodson said Jones and his friends passed by him as they were leaving the property. He reported that Jones made a derogatory remark toward him and struck him in the face.

When officers arrived, Jones and the persons with him had left. Both Gaddy and Woodson told officers they wanted to prosecute Jones and were assisted.

Jones was released from the Metro Jail after posting a $7,000 bond.

At WVU--

In October 2003, Jones was sentenced to one year in jail following a bar fight in Morgantown, WV where he and other West Virginia University football players allegedly beat another student with a pool cue, but the sentence was suspended and he was placed on two years probation.

On July 13, 2005 Jones was arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.

The rest of 2005

On September 5, 2005 Jones was a guest at the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Later that evening, after a loud verbal tantrum when he was told to wait in line for his vehicle, Jones was counseled by the police. He also refused to pay for any valet services used that evening.

In October 2005, in a petition filed by the state of WV, it was alleged that Jones had not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer and that he did not report his July arrest in Nashville in a timely fashion.

The Judge granted the probation extension of 90 days, even though the state requested for it to be extended up to a year.

I think Pacman is worth just as much as McGahee.

Ya think? There are 32 GM's in the league who value CB's more than RB's of equal ability and it's not even close. Of course Pacman is a better player too.

OP,

That trade proposal is a joke...not even realistic for Madden 2007.

I happen to agree with you. My "reason" is that Jones has been questioned, named or arrested in connection with at least eight incidents involving police since the Titans drafted him in 2005.

Scribo -- I agree with your sentiment...several folks choose to post crap without reasoning or fact to back it up. Its not even well thought out enough to call it an opinion its more a reaction statement. Its pretty much a constant and when you ask for specifics they often turn to juvenile personal attacks. Its the way of the TBD world I guess. It actually gives a lot of reason to laugh if you read some of the threads. Just keep in mind that the ignore function is still out there if it really gets bothersome.

In this case however -- PacMan will become a celibate monk before he becomes a Bill

Scribo -- I agree with your sentiment...several folks choose to post crap without reasoning or fact to back it up. Its not even well thought out enough to call it an opinion its more a reaction statement. Its pretty much a constant and when you ask for specifics they often turn to juvenile personal attacks. Its the way of the TBD world I guess. It actually gives a lot of reason to laugh if you read some of the threads. Just keep in mind that the ignore function is still out there if it really gets bothersome.

In this case however -- PacMan will become a celibate monk before he becomes a Bill

Thanks, Joe. I agree with everything you wrote. I have yet to use that ignore function because it is just as entertaining to read the garbage as it is informatvie to read the thought-out posts.

great we will trade willis for a guy that lost his starting job to travis henry.maybe we should just trade willis to the titans for travis henry.oh and that was in jest lol.and pacman forget about it.pacman jones is everything that marv says you don't want in a football player.go bills in"07