manning

mead107

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

restructures contract , takes 10 mil bonus and save the colts 8 mil. in cap money . they spread the 10 mil over the last years of his contract .

what is he going to do with all that money ?

Go out, get drunk and bag a couple of 21 year olds. Just like he does every weekend.

You would think completely wrong. Everyone in Indy has a Peyton Manning story. Everyone.

I have seen the man in action.. It is Jim Kellyesque...

Well I am glad to see that he is not a robot afterall. Do you mind sharing some stories?

Really?? Do tell..I never heard anything negative about the guy!

What is their to tell. He is married. He hits on every chick in Indy. He has gone home with 3 girls that I know and it wasnt for tea and cookies. Want explicit details. He had sex. According to one of my friends he was almost forceful but whatever... Who knows.

Every person that goes out in Indy has seen the guy in action.

I am not saying he is a bad guy. I am saying he cheats on his wife as often as he can.

He is a great QB. He is good for the community. But he is a manwhore.

Well I am glad to see that he is not a robot afterall. Do you mind sharing some stories?

Their was also a story that I had heard which is only fairly credible that he and his wife were separated. Although during the playoff run they seemed pretty chummy.. So who knows....

They those small market teams have no cash to spend on players. Oops, they have now given Manning, what, 45 million in bonuses? Oh, and Harrison and Wayne and just franchised Freeney. According to this the metropolitan area of Indy is 25th in the cities that have NFL teams.

http://www.demographia.com/db-2004metro.htm

I noticed only four places had a population decline: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Dayton and Buffalo (at 1.3% the largest).

What is their to tell. He is married. He hits on every chick in Indy. He has gone home with 3 girls that I know and it wasnt for tea and cookies. Want explicit details. He had sex. According to one of my friends he was almost forceful but whatever... Who knows.

I am not saying he is a bad guy. I am saying he cheats on his wife as often as he can.

you sould bitter

jealousy isnt a nice shade

Manning is a good guy........wish we had people who would free up space to get other guys in

And Kobe Bryant goes out with one and he is devils spawn

You would think completely wrong. Everyone in Indy has a Peyton Manning story. Everyone.

I have seen the man in action.. It is Jim Kellyesque...

Aren't rumors hilarious?

Riiight.

Now if we could just get JP to do that, he'd be paying Ralph 3Million this year for the pleasure of playing for The Bills.

We could have reduced the average ticket price instead of raising it by $5.00 per seat per game.

Sorry. I had a DeLuca 1967 Acid flashback moment.