5 Free Agents Under the radar:

Buffan00

I could see the Bills making a play for Dewayne White. He's experienced with the cover 2, is a position of need and is the type of second tier, young, FA that Marv seems to want to target.

Almost any of them I could see Marv looking at, these are the kind of FA's the Bills will focus on while everyone else goes after the Big Names (except maybe the Safety from Seattle, I think they're set there)

As for Steinbach, I think he is an under the radar FA and outside of this site, I don't think he gets talked about as much by other teams fans. There will be a demand for him and I don't think he will come cheap because of it, thats why I don't think Buffalo gets him.

Didn't Redding have a career day against us? Was the rest of his season mediocre or is there little chance hewon't be snatched by Detroit? Not a lot of buzz here about a guy who at least made US look silly...spare me the "that doesn't take much" response.

No that was James Hall who had a 3 sack game. I do however like redding he could be a solid dt addition.

I like Corry Redding but he's going to make big money so he's out I guess.

While I think that the Bills will certainly not make a priority out of FA acquisition to the extent that they are not a real "danger" to win (or even make it to) the SB, I think it is a mistake prompted by the usual overly dramatic extreme statements the Internet is prone toward to claim that the Bills will not make at least a couple of big money signings this off-season.

This is likely true because they have to do so under agreement of the CBA which forces them to lay out at least 85% of the total of the salary cap. This standard easily falls within the cash to cap budgeting system the Bills have selected and thus look for them to pour some major money into a few players pockets.

Redding is a likely candidate to be a target for a portion of the Bills big bucks as his weight, playing style and past experience are exact;y in line with the Cover 2 and Jauron as the former HC of the the Lions knows Redding.

He has the same flip-flop chops which will allow him to play either DT or DE and he may fit in either as a new replacement in our rotation left by the likely cut of Anderson and also make up for the potential loss of Kelsay if we do not resign him.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10007822

Nice write-up, wouldn't say Steinbach is under the radar, but none-the-less a good read. <_<

Well, I guess with a write-up like this, they won't be "under the radar" anymore. Wonder how many agents pimped their products for this article? My gut call is that the scouting staffs of this world aren't reading this information and shouting "Gadzooks! That's it!!" They already know it, just like Marv & Co. do. It's a matter of WHICH position is needed by WHICH team. Supply and demand, folks.

I agree with the above comment - Steinbach isn't really "under the radar", is he? That's stretching things a bit.