Somebody, somewhere, somehow

Cripes

among others at Tampa's "Foxy Lady" and "Lollipops" establishment.

Oh, the humanity

(apologies if this strip-club bust story's been posted before.)

I think #23 is actually a man....

As Rick James always said, cocaine's a hell of a drug.....

Seriously, I love the hand written signs they each hold up - all of them by someone who can't seem to spell prostitution - I've never seen so many women charged with "prostition" or "protution"...

why the hell are these american strippers so nasty?

the girls up at the sundowners are smoking

Because American strippers are usually addicted to something. That's why they strip. A lot of them are in debt up to their eyeballs...and have to hand over much of their tip money to their manager/pimp.

Canadians? I can't explain, since I'm not Canadian.

Because American strippers are usually addicted to something. That's why they strip. A lot of them are in debt up to their eyeballs...and have to hand over much of their tip money to their manager/pimp.

my next question should've been, why those eastern european strippers so damn hot

Ain't nothing wrong with #1. Plus she was charged with "exposure of sexual organs." Girl was trying to give the people what they want.

I was thinking that myself. She is the one hooker in that group that if somebody found me with her, my first reaction would not be reaching for my wallet to pay the person off.

Pretty sure the Canadian girls are hooked on something too.. at least the ones that work the rub & tugs.

you all B word at how ugly they are, but none of you have answered the big question . if it was just you and one of them left in the world, would you do one of them ?

If that were the case then SHE would be the only one left in the world