After hearing Marv's presser, I'm quitting as a Bills fan!

I'd personally like to thank those responsible for mandatory seatbelts, children's bike helmets, anti-smoking leftislation, etc.

Could we go back to the old days of letting the terminally stupid kill themselves, please?

Everyday, the Wall get's just a smidgen closer to the average South Park mob. "Robble, robble, robble."

Everyday, the Wall get's just a smidgen closer to the average South Park mob. "Robble, robble, robble."

Isn't that "The Hamburgler"? :worthy:

Anyway, I didn't hear the press conference, but from what I have seen I can't fathom why people are flipping out.

This and the way people are ready to lynch the local weathermen for predicting 6-12 inches of snow (when there actually was 6-12 inches) blows my mind.

I think most of the bright people left Erie County and we are left with some sort of "stupid vacuum".

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Jerry Garcia fans left.

It was a reference to "Dead", as in "Deadheads", as is "rationality is more dead than deadheads".... get it? the extent of deadness as a quality and not the fans' frequency of exhaling or the strength of their pulses....

/pompous didaction :worthy:

i've never seen so much overreaction to a presser in my bills life, and that's saying a lot.

granted, it wasn't marv's finest hour in terms of public speaking, but my GOD people, nothing he said was worth what's being said in response. Give it a few months and no one will remember this PC.

Shheeeesh. Max Afinogenov being out for a minimum of 6 weeks merits this much woe, but Marv's PC? :worthy: