Granny lay

Movinon

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but it is annoying to me that they get away with stuff just because they are old. A senior discount is totally unfair but this is even worse. She got a light sentence because she is 84? Can you imagine the horror that 11 year old will have to endure for the rest of his life? The imagery? Being abused is bad enough but by an old person makes it all the worse.

What if she becomes pregnant? She'll be dead soon and this 11 year old will have to raise the kid. That sucks.

What about the self esteem loss that comes in knowing you can be physically overpowered by an 84 year old woman? Is that fair?

She should get the death penalty before 9 months pass just in case she is pregnant.

:w00t: Yeah I think menopause happened longtime ago...So the chance of that would be relatively zero.

:blink::blink::wallbash:

You can't be serious. Women get pregnant by having sex. I know you're young but you must at least know that.

Once a woman has menopause she can no longer have sex so obviously this woman has not had menopause. :wallbash:

:blink::blink::wallbash:

You can't be serious. Women get pregnant by having sex. I know you're young but you must at least know that.

Once a woman has menopause she can no longer have sex so obviously this woman has not had menopause. :wallbash:

so, what you are saying is that once a woman has menopause she can no longer give men pause?

:lol::(:lol:

Once a woman has menopause she can no longer have sex so obviously this woman has not had menopause. :worthy:

I know that I shouldn't touch this, but on the off-chance that you're not being facetious here's a menopause primer.

Menopause

Women cannot get pregnant once they've hit menopause, but sex - that's forever.

I know that I shouldn't touch this, but on the off-chance that you're not being facetious here's a menopause primer.

Menopause

Women cannot get pregnant once they've hit menopause, but sex - that's forever.

Nice try with the Peter Pan link but I didn't bite.

I will try not to be vulgar hear but menopause is when the "thing that starts with V" closes up. That makes sex impossible. If you are talking about other forms of sex, they are technically known as sodomy, not sex. You can do that all day long with an 84 year old :lol::thumbsup::lol::lol: but it will not result in pregnancy. It will result in bad dreams for the rest of your life but if that's your thing then whatever.