Weather for the WALLERS???

EndZoneCrew

I'm sure its going to get a lot worse as it makes its way NE to you, but as of right now, we've got 2-3" of snow. Currently, its about 34 degrees and getting colder. The freezing rain that we're getting at the moment is going to get really nasty tonight, as the windchill is supposed to get down to ~10 below.

Last week's 6" of snow caused for some paranoia around here - lots of cancellations today, despite nothing more than some slush on the roads...tomorrow should be MUCH worse

Nothing compared to NY'ers but here in Champaign/Urbana area in Illinois:

Very windy with snow and considerable blowing and drifting snow, creating blizzard conditions at times. Snowfall may be heavy at times. Total snowfall by sunset of 9 to 12 inches is expected (we already have over a 1ft). The temperature will hover in the upper teens. The wind from the northeast at 25 to 35 miles per hour, with gusts over 45 miles per hour.

4-5 inches on the ground in Cleveland right now...we are expecting 12-18 inches total by noon tomorrow.

I am safely ensconced in the office now, but I have to go to Cuyahoga Falls for court tomorrow afternoon (45 mile drive for me).

Probably about 15 degrees here in Toledo, OH. Snow accumulation looks like about 3-5 inches so far, should be between 8-12 by 1pm tomorrow. The wind is gusting causing large snowdrifts and white out conditions. Streets have now been updated to level 3 emergency status. If Toledo streets/drivers handle snow like they do rain I predict a catastrophic morning commute. In Kzoo or WNY I’m sure it would be business as usual.

Well since I'm going to study Meteorology in college this fall, here's what I got so far. The Capital District is expected to pick up 3-6 inces of snow by 7 am, but by the afternoon some places could recieve up to a foot of snow. Some places could also pick up 4 inches of snow per hour.

Like most Meteologists ahead of me. I hope I'm right. :thumbsup:

we'll send buckeyemike out to measure that....

.... twice. :thumbsup:

Dork. :lol:

It's not the depth of the snow, it's what the snow does that counts.

I would respond to your claim about me, but I really don't want to get banned. :lol: