Sounds like Ralph is pissed also

Thailog80

I find this quote from Ralph very interesting: "I was hoping we'd come down here and really open it up," Wilson said. "I've had enough of this smash-mouth football. Hey, where we are is 0-3. If Drew throws an interception and it's run back for a touchdown, OK. Then we're 0-4. But I don't like to go 0-4 the way we did."

I know there was a lot of talk in the preseason about the Bills playing "smash-mouth" football but that hasn't exactly happened. Unless I'm nissing something, haven't all of our TD's come through the air? Not exactly "smash-mouth" is it?

It's never a good thing when Ralphy starts making comments, usually someone gets fired! <_<

I find this quote from Ralph very interesting:  "I was hoping we'd come down here and really open it up," Wilson said. "I've had enough of this smash-mouth football. Hey, where we are is 0-3. If Drew throws an interception and it's run back for a touchdown, OK. Then we're 0-4. But I don't like to go 0-4 the way we did."

I know there was a lot of talk in the preseason about the Bills playing "smash-mouth" football but that hasn't exactly happened.  Unless I'm nissing something, haven't all of our TD's come through the air?  Not exactly "smash-mouth" is it?

It's never a good think when Ralphy starts making comments, usually someone gets fired!  :doh:

64825[/snapback]

Worst part is Im sure Ralph forgot what he said yesterday..... <_<

I find this quote from Ralph very interesting:  "I was hoping we'd come down here and really open it up," Wilson said. "I've had enough of this smash-mouth football. Hey, where we are is 0-3. If Drew throws an interception and it's run back for a touchdown, OK. Then we're 0-4. But I don't like to go 0-4 the way we did."

I know there was a lot of talk in the preseason about the Bills playing "smash-mouth" football but that hasn't exactly happened.  Unless I'm nissing something, haven't all of our TD's come through the air?  Not exactly "smash-mouth" is it?

It's never a good think when Ralphy starts making comments, usually someone gets fired!  :doh:

64825[/snapback]

Let's make Ralph happy,

time to open the offense up! <_<

"I can sum it up very easily. I'm disappointed the team doesn't show more spark, offensively particularly. We don't show any spark."

That quote is directly damning of Drew Bledsoe. I'm sorry, but your QB is the leader on the field and this offense has adopted his demeanor (slow, methodical, boring, no spark, passive, etc..). I hate to see good coaches like Mularkey, Clements, Wyche....get dragged through this mess. They need to replace him since we have no chance of replacing the whole O-line.

"I can sum it up very easily. I'm disappointed the team doesn't show more spark, offensively particularly. We don't show any spark."

That quote is directly damning of Drew Bledsoe. I'm sorry, but your QB is the leader on the field and this offense has adopted his demeanor (slow, methodical, boring, no spark, passive, etc..).  I hate to see good coaches like Mularkey, Clements, Wyche....get dragged through this mess.  They need to replace him since we have no chance of replacing the whole O-line.

64848[/snapback]

Thank you. The second I read that, I knew he was endorsing a QB change to Losman, once he is healthy. We saw the spark Magahee and Evans gave this team in the 2nd half. Losman will provide the biggest one yet.

That quote is directly damning of Drew Bledsoe. I'm sorry, but your QB is the leader on the field and this offense has adopted his demeanor (slow, methodical, boring, no spark, passive, etc..).  I hate to see good coaches like Mularkey, Clements, Wyche....get dragged through this mess.  They need to replace him since we have no chance of replacing the whole O-line.

64848[/snapback]

i promise you that will change when losman gets on the field.

Thank you. The second I read that, I knew he was endorsing a QB change to Losman, once he is healthy. We saw the spark Magahee and Evans gave this team in the 2nd half. Losman will provide the biggest one yet.

64855[/snapback]

<_<

I read that as Travis Henry is benched or gone and Willis McGahee is the starter. That's the first spark Ralph is talking about. The second spark is Lee Evans is starting opposite Moulds and is getting more than one pass thrown to him. Josh Reed is benched or gone. Bledsoe looked good when he had time and could make some throws.

64848[/snapback]

That has a sound of "I want to see my first round pick play now"