Galisano VS Wilson

coltrane34

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is not true but I was emailed this info from a reliable source....

Why do you have post and continually repost the same thing online?

Toronto has no football stadium, no appetite to build one.

The much-talked-about co-bidders Ted Rogers (owner of the Blue Jays) and Larry Tannenbaum (owner of the Raptors / & Maple Leafs) have been told directly by Goodell that the league's priority is to put a team in Los Angeles, not Toronto.

And Ted Rogers owns the Skydome, where the Blue Jays and the CFL Argos play. He won't support the building of a new purpose-built stadium for the NFL. And the Skydome is an aging behemoth, not up to NFL standards.

Again I hope this is Bull, but it falls in line with wilson's mentality. It would be nice to see a new stadium and possible Superbowls in Buffalo, but not at the expense of losing the team for 4 years.

Ralph you had better get you s** together or there are going to be many Bills fans waiting for you when you enter the gates of HELL.

Your now commenting on your own posts??? and duplicate posts at that.

Why do you have post and continually repost the same thing online?

Toronto has no football stadium, no appetite to build one.

The much-talked-about co-bidders Ted Rogers (owner of the Blue Jays) and Larry Tannenbaum (owner of the Raptors / & Maple Leafs) have been told directly by Goodell that the league's priority is to put a team in Los Angeles, not Toronto.

And Ted Rogers owns the Skydome, where the Blue Jays and the CFL Argos play. He won't support the building of a new purpose-built stadium for the NFL. And the Skydome is an aging behemoth, not up to NFL standards.

Its the Rogers Centre now

it could be used for football, if Ted wanted to spend the couple extra bucks to continue modifying it. He just put some cash into it last year to improve the baseball field

If the NFL would give him a team, he would spend to make a place available for them to play

it could be used for football, if Ted wanted to spend the couple extra bucks to continue modifying it. He just put some cash into it last year to improve the baseball field

If the NFL would give him a team, he would spend to make a place available for them to play

It's still too small for the NFL. 55,000 for football and that's already with 10,000 seats with extremely poor sightlines for the larger CFL football field. Even worse sightlines for the smaller NFL field.

I didnt want to interject my own feelings into the post until after. I wanted the story to speak for itself.

That's baloney. You've posted the same thing verbatim two other times. You've interjected your feelings already in your previous replies to your previous identical posts. The story has spoken for itself and people have commented on it in your two previous incarnations of the same post.

That's baloney. You've posted the same thing verbatim two other times. You've interjected your feelings already in your previous replies to your previous identical posts. The story has spoken for itself and people have commented on it in your two previous incarnations of the same post.

And yet you still continue to reply to it, thus feeding it. Who owns the problem?

LOL! I was the last SOB who posted this story - maybe it should just be pinned.

Better yet, it should be the obligatory first post of every newly registered member of TBD.

In fact, no one should be allowed to post or reply to a post if they haven't already posted this "story" or six variants of "Willis is a pariah" posts.

The search function should be removed so anybody can start a new thread about anything without having to bother to do any research or reading if the topic was already posted.

My next post is going to be about something I've been thinking about for a long time - Norwood really wasn't the one responsible for that missed kick in SB XXV. It was Ace Ventura. :thumbsup:

Canadians is so dumb they can't even spell Center.

C-E-N-T-E-R.

There you go Rogers. Got it?

I would have to hope that the NFL is not willing to sell a team to someone so blatently stupid.

any time I see an e-mail that uses "...Stay with me on this..." and "...Still with me...", it reminds me of these spammers that are offerring stock in the next IBM...I say this is a Bull Schidt e-mail...you still with me on this?

I hope this is not true but I was emailed this info from a reliable source.

Not sure how much truth there is to this, but it's interesting reading.....

At a meeting Tom Golisano dropped a bombshell about the nefarious Ralph Wilson. Golisano claims that Wilson's intentions all along have been to move the Bills to Toronto. Stay with me on this......there are businessmen in Toronto that are ready to plunk down mega-millions for the Bills and move them there. Wilson already let the NFL know of this (Apparently they can't stop him either). Golisano & the people from Rich Products offered Wilson a similar financial package but Wilson demurred....when they offered him more, he demurred again...& said he wouldn't sell the team to them no matter how much they offered; it's not about money. Wilson wants it to be his legacy that he be the first person to bring international play to the NFL. Still with me..? There's more.... Not to be dismayed, TG went to the NFL & has an agreement that when the Bills move, they cannot take their name with them, ala Baltimore Colts/Ravens. After the move to TO, Buffalo will be granted an expansion franchise with the promise that they build a new stadium & sell it out for 5 consecutive years. (the NFL wants a franchise in Buffalo because it's one of the original teams & has history in the league) TG agreed to do this & will build a DOMED stadium on the waterfront in Buffalo with a capacity of 60,000. In addition, Buffalo will be granted a Super Bowl in the future. The caveat to this is that Buffalo will be without a football team for 3-4 years. The wheels are already in motion & no one can stop it. TG says that RW is playing the game right now..ie: crying the blues about money, saying enjoy the team while it's here, not signing/keeping star players, etc. Next year or possibly the year after the BIlls will be gone. Willis McGahee may have let the cat out of the bag with his recent TO talk in Penthouse. Star players don't want to come to B-lo because they know RW is a tight ass. TG also said that if he ran the team he will not be such a cheapskate & would turn things around in a hurry like he did with the Sabres.

Golisano is an Arabian prince who has fled war torn Rochester. He has upwards of $3 Billion in assets but no place to keep them. He just needs all our account numbers to help store the money and we can get a %33 cut for our assistance.