Time to Make Your Pick

SUPER BOWL PICK  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Super Bowl XLI

• Bears
    • Colts

calling for some weather in miami, seems to favor the slower, bigger bears versus the dome-home colts. you may want to reconsider colts pickers.

Miami ... "Today: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Tonight: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 63F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/n...tory?id=2753155

This game will be close for 3 quarters, then the Colts will put them away.

Colts - 31

Bears - 20

PS: Bet against me. My superbowl w/l record is bad.

I have done just this that this morning :ph34r:

Really think the bears are gunna hammer the Colts. I played the money line + 190, so here hoping if the Bears do not win, they lose by more than 7!!!

Everyone is picking the Colts but for me it always comes back to defense and the Bears defense, though not as good as the one that raped Buffalo back in October, is better than Indy. I believe the NFC is 5-0 when it brings the #1 defense to face the AFC's #1 offense.

I look at all these experts picks and they all have tons of TD, that will not be the case today.

Bears 23 (2 TD's, 3 FG's)

Colts 19 (1 TD 4 FG's)

calling for some weather in miami, seems to favor the slower, bigger bears versus the dome-home colts. you may want to reconsider colts pickers.

Miami ... "Today: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Tonight: Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 63F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs06/n...tory?id=2753155

I don't want to reconsider.

Indianapolis 27

Chicago 21