Request for some prayers

Dr. Fong

He's going in tomorrow to get a cancerous tumor removed from his lone functioning kidney. Should be OK, but it'll be a 5+ hour prodedure and he had recent heart surgery so you never can tell. He's a big time Bills fan and I hope that I will once again get to watch a Bills game with him some day. So if you believe in prayer and have a few extra seconds to spare a thought for him I'd appreciate it.

He's going in tomorrow to get a cancerous tumor removed from his lone functioning kidney. Should be OK, but it'll be a 5+ hour prodedure and he had recent heart surgery so you never can tell. He's a big time Bills fan and I hope that I will once again get to watch a Bills game with him some day. So if you believe in prayer and have a few extra seconds to spare a thought for him I'd appreciate it.

You got it. fyi ... my mother got terrific care at Roswell last year.

Thanks for the positive thoughts and nice replies. My Dad pulled through the surgery and I was able to see him early this evening. He was in a lot of pain and felt nauseous, but I think he'll be fine. Luckily they found that the cancer hasn't spread. He's resting now and will be in the hospital for another 3-4 days.

Thanks for the positive thoughts and nice replies. My Dad pulled through the surgery and I was able to see him early this evening. He was in a lot of pain and felt nauseous, but I think he'll be fine. Luckily they found that the cancer hasn't spread. He's resting now and will be in the hospital for another 3-4 days.

:)

Good to hear.