Buffalo represents in the NHL all-star game...

Buftex

Okay, I didn't watch the entire NHL all-star game, but I tuned in late to see how our Sabres players faired...

Couldn't help but notice a lot of empty seats, at least in the third period..

VS., who I think do a pretty nice job with the NHL (I know everyone else hates them) really had trouble giving meaningful stats, in this 12-9 Western conference victory...

BIG NEWS: Dan Briere was named MVP, with a goal and 4 assists!

I heard that Lindy Ruff was booed numerous times during the course of the NHL all-star festivities, by the Dallas crowd...Lindy is despised in Dallas. Gotta love Lindy coaching the Eastern squad, it seemed like Briere was on the ice the entire third period...

Wait till next year when the game is in that hockey hotbed known as Atlanta. It''ll be in Montreal for 2008-09 though. That should be cool.

I work about 5 minutes from Phillips Arena - I'll be there! Screw the locals if they don't like it, I'll get a better seat. I see it at as two Sabres games I can go see every year.

Wait till next year when the game is in that hockey hotbed known as Atlanta. It''ll be in Montreal for 2008-09 though. That should be cool.

They don't alternate the site between conferences anymore?

BIG NEWS: Dan Briere was named MVP, with a goal and 4 assists!

With the game he had, and the exposure he got, that CAN'T help our chances of signing him next year. That game performance alone might have added up to $1,000,000 to any offer he gets

Actually, I live in Austin...Dallas is a pretty good hockey town, no doubt, helped by winning the cup a few years ago. Their fans are pretty loyal...I was just thining, perhaps, the tickets were a little too pricey! I thought about going a few months ago, and halfheartedly, looked into tickets. If I recall, the cheapest thing I could find was $175....

Actually, I live in Austin...Dallas is a pretty good hockey town, no doubt, helped by winning the cup a few years ago. Their fans are pretty loyal...I was just thining, perhaps, the tickets were a little too pricey! I thought about going a few months ago, and halfheartedly, looked into tickets. If I recall, the cheapest thing I could find was $175....

Screw the Stars and their fans. I live in Minnesota now, so I have two reasons to hate them.

Sabres vs Wild for the Cup. :thumbsup:

National and local papers headlines were Crosby and Oveckin will dominate all stars soon! Articles all about them. Oh yea by the way Daniel Briere won the MVP.

An unnamed entertain sports production network saw fit to announce on their crawler that Crosby had 3 shots on goal. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Actually, I live in Austin...Dallas is a pretty good hockey town, no doubt, helped by stealing the cup a few years ago. Their fans are pretty loyal...I was just thining, perhaps, the tickets were a little too pricey! I thought about going a few months ago, and halfheartedly, looked into tickets. If I recall, the cheapest thing I could find was $175....

I took the liberty of correcting your post. :thumbsup:

When did Dallas win a Cup??

I do not recall such an event