Bills fans living in NE

Johnny Coli

Anybody else got a hop in their step today? Biggest conference championship choke-job in history. That has a pleasant ring to it, doesn't it? Be sure to mention it if you see Bill Simmons or Boomer Esiason moping around.

Yes, I DO have a hop in my step today! Marcia Brady and the Patriettes go down in flames!!!

God was that a great game last night. I did a little dance in my living room and couldn't fall asleep for hours after. I can't wait to get to work and enjoy the misery of patsies fans.

The best part was that it was brady who threw the pick to end it..... :thumbsup:

There is a God, and he isn't a pats fan.

None of that erases the fact that;

Patriots - 3 Super Bowl trophies

Bills - Wide Right followed by 3 consecutive thumpings.

Enjoy what little you have.

Cant wait to see all the love for J.P Losman next season.

I'm going to sit back and re-read that last sentence while giggling like a little girl.....

I'm going to sit back and re-read that last sentence while giggling like a little girl.....

Bitter much?

You are absolutely correct though, in the PAST, you've won 3 Super Bowls. My guess it's it's going to be a long long time before you ever see the big dance again. I hope you enjoyed the ride cause your bus just left the station.

Will you be wearing your Belicheck hoodie on the Superbowl broadcast, Boomer?

Makes you realize how special it was for the Bills to make it to 4 CONSECTUTIVE Super Bowls.

You know today its funny to hear their fans complain about the refs. Your team just blew an 18 point lead. You had the ball 2 timeouts a minute left with Mr. Clutch, and he got picked for the second time in two weeks in the 4th quarter for a game tying/leading drive.

You know today its funny to hear their fans complain about the refs. Your team just blew an 18 point lead. You had the ball 2 timeouts a minute left with Mr. Clutch, and he got picked for the second time in two weeks in the 4th quarter for a game tying/leading drive.

Tom Brady threw a pick at a critical juncture of an important game? Oh, my. I've never seen him do that before. :thumbsup:

The only difference between last night's pick and his other playoff and SB picks is that last night's wasn't in the end zone and there wasn't enough time left on the clock for his defense to bail him out.

(Hey Coli...I missed most of the pre-game, but caught Boomer in the Bellicheck hoody? WTF was he saying????)

Tom Brady threw a pick at a critical juncture of an important game? Oh, my. I've never seen him do that before. :thumbsup:

The only difference between last night's pick and his other playoff and SB picks is that last night's wasn't in the end zone and there wasn't enough time left on the clock for his defense to bail him out.

(Hey Coli...I missed most of the pre-game, but caught Boomer in the Bellicheck hoody? WTF was he saying????)

I missed his "expert and unbiased" pre-game analysis and tuned in right after he made his pick and was yucking it up in his Belicheck gear with Marino. :D

Hey, isn't that two playoff games in a row where Brady chokes at a critical point in the game? He had one dropped by Sanders on the previous drive I believe...hit him right in the hands and then blamed Troy Brown for running the wrong route.

Mid-week, Brady was saying that if he wasn't playing against Peyton and not still in the playoffs, he'd be rooting for Peyton to get a ring. Asked last night if he'll be watching the SB, he said probably not. :pirate:

Everybody is probably running around singing: "Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch is dead!" :thumbsup:

I like the avatar Johnny... A 45 speed adapter for a turntable/phonograph... Right?

What the hell is the official name for those things anyway... My wife and I got into a discussion about that... I called it the "record disc"... She got indignant and was determined that it had an official name...

Anybody else got a hop in their step today? Biggest conference championship choke-job in history. That has a pleasant ring to it, doesn't it? Be sure to mention it if you see Bill Simmons or Boomer Esiason moping around.

But...but...but.....the Pats had a flu bug and that is why they lost...and no other teams the Pats beat over the years can make any excuses...when the Pats win it is because Brady and Belichek are masterful....when the Pats lose it is 1000 excuses!

Makes you realize how special it was for the Bills to make it to 4 CONSECTUTIVE Super Bowls.

EXACTLY... Win or LOSE... Nobody will ever match it or come close to the consecutive streak... True they lost... Yet... Still proud and would never look back in bitterness over that heartbreak... Will make winning that much sweeter in the future!

I LOVE it! The only thing better was the week 1 31-0 game a few years back - practically floated back to MA from Orchard Park...

I really didn't think it would happen - after that first TD where 3 Colts fall on the ball and it squirts out to the end zone for a Pats TD was almost too much to take - really got me wondering how the forces of the universe would allow NE to lose.

So glad to see the Pats fans whining - half of them already had tickets to Miami - choke on it!

I like the avatar Johnny... A 45 speed adapter for a turntable/phonograph... Right?

What the hell is the official name for those things anyway... My wife and I got into a discussion about that... I called it the "record disc"... She got indignant and was determined that it had an official name...

They seem to be called Record Inserts or Record Adaptors.

Being up by 18 and losing the AFC Championship... Is that like the Yankees choking and losing 3 straight in the ALCS?

So far these two "choke jobs" hold the record for their respective sports in the conference/league championship contests...

Ain't karma a B word NE...

Always nice to see evil fall and fall hard!