Who will you root for in the SB?

justnzane

Who will you root for in the SB?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you root for in the SB?

• Bears
    • Colts
    • Neither (hate both of them)

The Colts beat the Pats. Therefore, they are my favorite team for the next two weeks. :(

Yeah. You know if the Colts win in two weeks, then the AFC was destined to take this one. That means, of course, that if the Patriots had beat the Colts, they would have won another. That should make them feel bad. Excellent. By that logic, go Colts! :blink:

-Jeff

Yeah. You know if the Colts win in two weeks, then the AFC was destined to take this one. That means, of course, that if the Patriots had beat the Colts, they would have won another. That should make them feel bad. Excellent. By that logic, go Colts! :blink:

-Jeff

sshhhh don't get crayonz started :(

I am definitely gonna root for Peyote Mann to finally get a ring, after all i want to the Colts to make Grossman look like the JV QB he is, and Manning to show what a real NFL QB is made of.

GO COLTS!

I'd be nice to see both Manning and Dungy get rings!

Go Colts... And a win for the ugly, redheaded step-child they call NW Indiana in the "ChicagoLand" area...

Of course... It it isn't north of I-55, it just doesn't matter... Just watch the news here and you will get it.

Also... This is for all the Bears fans that were shut out in the PSL deal and the stadium renovation and may have jumped ship to the Indiana side of the line!

Pricing out the working stiff for the gentrification of the Bears' season ticket holders is another reason to root for the Colts!

Go Ponies!

Go Bears!

I am as sick of Payton Manning and the Colts, as many are of the Patriots! Besides, nearly every person involved in the Colts organization interviewed after the game, claimed that the Colts had the "Lord" on their side...I gotta pull for the Bears! I am sure they will be underdogs, going against both the Colts and the lord!