Bears vs. Saints (game thread)

That was me who posted his actual numbers. I went through every game and his number of penalties was something like 8/season. But he sucks for costing us 40-80 yards/season, as opposed to the crappy guard play we've had since then.

Alas, my words fell upon deaf ears for the most part. Glad at least one person remembered though.

And it was even less in the years where he was getting all the guff here. Early on he took a lot but in the last 3-4 years it was relatively small. I remember posting them a couple times, too, and one or two others here did, too. But 99% of the posters would just totally ignore them and rant anyway.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure it would be nice to make it a one score game, but I really think it's risky to start playing that game too early. You miss the conversions and you are chasing those points back the rest of the day.

I guess it just feels to me like NO needs to manufacture some type of a spark at this point.

And its Brees giving the Bears some points ;)

I really didn't like the playcalling when the Saints were on the 30 with a chance to take the lead. 5 yards would have allowed them to use Carney and have a much better chance at the FG and the lead. The longer they leave Chicago's D with the lead, the less they can take advantage of Grossman's incompetence.

I wanted the Saints to win....but DAMN I love football outside in the elements. Reminds me of being back at the Ralph....