Have to eat my words

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're excused. It's hard to believe that the GOP could have screwd things up so badly so quickly for themselves that 2008 is now being viewed by the Democrats as a near sure thing. Every Dem and their wife is going to take a crack at the White House in 2008.

If I had known that by 2006 "Republican" would essentially equal "Gay bashing Democrat" I wouldn't have bothered hating Hillary so much in the first place.

Funny part to me is how big a deal the democrats made over "one party rule" and how bad it was for the country to have the same party controlling all 3 branches of government.

GUESS WHAT!

If a democrat wins the presidency...THATS WHAT WE WILL HAVE!

Wonder if the republican strategists will try to use this at all. Might not be a bad plan actually. Somewhat admit what you did was wrong, while at the same time using democrats own words against them

Funny part to me is how big a deal the democrats made over "one party rule" and how bad it was for the country to have the same party controlling all 3 branches of government.

GUESS WHAT!

Wonder if the republican strategists will try to use this at all. Might not be a bad plan actually. Somewhat admit what you did was wrong, while at the same time using democrats own words against them

The Supreme Court will still be Conservative. But you are right that Democrats will have no one to blame but themselves after they gain more power. They will have a honeymoon period of trying to clean up Bush's messes, but that won't last too long.

GUESS WHAT!

Nope.

The media is going to fry Hillary.

She has a big house in Chappaqua with a lot of closets and a lot of stuff in those closets (metaphor) she doesn't want anyone to know about. The media, I am quite sure, already know enough and were just waiting for Hillary to run for President. Now, they're going to destroy her.

Because: She's so easy to hate!

GUESS WHAT!

Actually, in 2008 the entire House of Reps will be up for election, so no guarantee that Dems would have a majority after the election. There will also be some Senate seats up for grabs - again, no guarantee of a Democrat majority, especially since the majority they hold until 2008 is as slim as it can possibly get.

Actually, in 2008 the entire House of Reps will be up for election, so no guarantee that Dems would have a majority after the election. There will also be some Senate seats up for grabs - again, no guarantee of a Democrat majority, especially since the majority they hold until 2008 is as slim as it can possibly get.

True, but in 2008, there will be 12 democrats defending their seats, and 21 republicans defending their seats. Its much more likely the republicans will lose some seats in the senate. Also possible retirees (D: Lautenberg NJ, R: Ted Stevens, AK, R: Cochran, MI, R: Domenici, NM, R: Inhofe, OK, R: Warner, VA) lean heavily to the republican side making many more republican seats potentially open.

The house, I would imagine, would go the way of the national election.

So, I see the senate staying democratic, and the house and president going to the same party.

She has a big house in Chappaqua with a lot of closets and a lot of stuff in those closets (metaphor) she doesn't want anyone to know about. The media, I am quite sure, already know enough and were just waiting for Hillary to run for President. Now, they're going to destroy her.

Because: She's so easy to hate!

Two things off the top of my head are making 100K in one day on cattle futures and Whitewater, not to mention all the stuff after Bubba got elected.

Two things off the top of my head are making 100K in one day on cattle futures and Whitewater, not to mention all the stuff after Bubba got elected.

It's shocking that no one ever brought this up before. How did all these years go by without them being investigated and scrutinized? :D

Guess I'd better put all of those copies of Hustler and my DP Orgies DVDs into self-storage for a while....

Damn.

Guess I'd better put all of those copies of Hustler and my DP Orgies DVDs into self-storage for a while....

Damn.

You wouldn't have to do that if you were smart and had written yourself a pardon before you left. considering how many you wrote i don't think anyone would have noticed one more

You wouldn't have to do that if you were smart and had written yourself a pardon before you left. considering how many you wrote i don't think anyone would have noticed one more

I forgot, what with Ken !@#$ Starr giving my administration a full cavity search. Maybe I can have the intern I'm not banging look at all of the archive footage to see if I ever said, "Pardon me" on videotape. Or maybe he could splice in some audio and do some stuff with PhotoShop. Speaking as a noted legal scholar, I think that would serve.... don't you?

All I know is, I want to get back to DC in the worst way. More naive interns than you could shake a stick (read: The First Pee-Pee) at.

The Supreme Court will still be Conservative. But you are right that Democrats will have no one to blame but themselves after they gain more power. They will have a honeymoon period of trying to clean up Bush's messes, but that won't last too long.

Yeah, all the messes facing America are Bush's doing. There's no piss poor decision making currently affecting us from the nearly 5 decades the Democrats had almost total control of the Legislative. You parrots are at least consistant. Stupid, but consistant.

GUESS WHAT!

So basically, the only way that the Dems won't be hypocrites in your view is if they don't put forth a candidate.

Yeah, all the messes facing America are Bush's doing. There's no piss poor decision making currently affecting us from the nearly 5 decades the Democrats had almost total control of the Legislative. You parrots are at least consistant. Stupid, but consistant.

Apparently, we lived in a utopian society prior to 2000.

Who knew?